What to you guys want for Christmas??

Mrs.Rubber2Burn

The Diet Coke of Evil!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Okay I wanted to start this thread so that the guys can post up some good ideas for Christmas shopping for a Busa enthusiast.

Since there are a few wives on the board I also thought it might help if the hubby's posted up some hints for our shopping. (hint, hint rubber2burn).

If the hubby's do not want to post up, then guys help me out and post up some cool ideas for me to look at.

I think that I know one thing he wants; a Pit Bull rear stand. He has the Pit Bull front stand, and then two other different brands for a rear stand. Is Pit Bull the best?

All ideas are appreciated with the exception of thongs, banana hammocks, and rainbow flags. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Of course I could always go this route: :smileyexhibit: :smileyexhibit: :smileyexhibit: :banana: :banana:

Get him this one :thumbsup:

Pit bull forward facing handle w/spools

F0043-000LG.jpg

Yes, the pitbull is a very respectable stand. Some nice gloves are always good

Get one of these,........I have one!! Work on the bike,....the car,....your friend's bikes and cars,....your familie's cars.................WAIT,.........this is beginning to sound like WORK. Nevermind!! :laugh:

I need a new helmet, my 7 year old HJC is getting pretty raggedy. Preferably a Shoei RF-1000 in the metallic black.

Glock 27 to match my Glock 22 and help keep peace and goodwill among men :thumbsup:

Leather chaps with the arse cut out and a gimp mask:rofl::rofl::rofl:then whip him till he squeals:rofl:
But pitbulls are nice too, OR redlines from Ian (sponsor plug) I know a couple guys tried on my Sidi Street Burner boots and liked them at the bash, but I dont know his style (aside from the gimp mask):rofl::poke:

Glock 27 to match my Glock 22 and help keep peace and goodwill among men :thumbsup:

Just when I was thinking you guys were running for Miss America or something. That's more like it!!!!

BW wants heated riding gear. Jacket, pants and gloves all plug together and into a 12 volt plug. They come in 60watt and 90watt. He already knows he is getting it so there is no suprise here. Besides it was his idea. I hit a brick wall this year trying to figure out what to get him. :laugh:

Back