What to you guys want for Christmas??

Just when I was thinking you guys were running for Miss America or something. That's more like it!!!!

BW wants heated riding gear. Jacket, pants and gloves all plug together and into a 12 volt plug. They come in 60watt and 90watt. He already knows he is getting it so there is no suprise here. Besides it was his idea. I hit a brick wall this year trying to figure out what to get him. :laugh:

I must be getting old asking for cloths for Christmas :laugh:

after reading one of the post on here...
I cant stop looking at the Suzuki M109 :poke:

Im even tempted to sell my newly acuired busa :(
my Christmas wish....

droooool

Someone slap me!
e41be0d50ab9b3c972f4dc734c5965b90_large.jpg

I'll slap you... c'mon! I would love a m109 too, but selling the busa for it? ridiculous. gotta keep your baby. i would buy one in an instant for a second bike. its actually a favorite of mine. but dont sell that busa. you'll regret it for sure. hope you get your wish though. 2 bikes is a sweet deal.

All I asked the wife for was a 6 month membership to Ashley Madison.:laugh:

I must live under a rock because I have NO IDEA wha Ashley Madison is...Anyone care to educate me? ???

I am still looking for suggestions on what to put under the tree, in the stocking, or out in the garage for the hubby. :whistle: I would love to get him a new truck because God knows his is ragedy and he deserves a new one. I have asked Santa for a GSXR 750 (but it would be my first bike so he says nothing more than 600), the prob with that is I would never get to ride it as he would be using it to have fun on. BUT that would free up the Busa..hee hee hee.

I must live under a rock because I have NO IDEA wha Ashley Madison is...Anyone care to educate me? ???

straight from their site "Ashley Madison is the online personals & dating destination for casual encounters...Married Dating, Affairs, Married Women, Extramarital Affair"...you have to know GSXcite to truly appreciate this :laugh: you can't find a guy you can trust any more than him!

btw, i ordered that Glock 27 today :beerchug:

I would love to be home with family memebers and then start to work on the bike But mostly home. Haven't been home for the holidays in a few years..

I would love to be home with family memebers and then start to work on the bike But mostly home. Haven't been home for the holidays in a few years..

I know what that feels like. I was in Viet Nam when my oldest son Chris was born, then I missed the holidays. Chris was in Kuwait when his daughter Ashley was born too. Stay safe over there and I hope all of you can come home soon!:bowdown:

Whats that cruise control thingy called....

Throttlemeister!
Heeeeelllllllloooooooo BoB!

Thats it!

Oh, and new Ducati would be nice too!

I'll slap you... c'mon! I would love a m109 too, but selling the busa for it? ridiculous. gotta keep your baby. i would buy one in an instant for a second bike. its actually a favorite of mine. but dont sell that busa. you'll regret it for sure. hope you get your wish though. 2 bikes is a sweet deal.

I sat on an M109 this past saturday :whistle:

I have been selling some of my Dj equipment :laugh:
Anyone into RC Helicopters?? check out the classifieds:cheerleader:
I need contributions to the M109 Fund... errr I meant Beer Fund! thats it!:laugh:

Back