What to do.

Pinball

Registered
Well im not sure what I should do now. I have a deposit on a LE and time is getting closer to it comming in. I was looking on Ebay with the wife and found a 05 black and silver model for 9675 + tax. The best deal I have for the LE is 10299 + tax.  The wife fell in love with the 2 tone paint job of the black and silver one and I can live with either one ( just want a busa ). I guess what Im struggling with is. Is it worth the xtra 6-7 hundred bucks for the LE or not.

I have cash in hand for the bike and if I get the black and silver one I can put the exhaust on it the same day I pick it up.

HELP! ! ! !  I just dont realy know what to do because I cannot put them side by side and make a decision and realy dont wanna wait the weather is getting nice out there.

Well im not sure what I should do now. I have a deposit on a LE and time is getting closer to it comming in. I was looking on Ebay with the wife and found a 05 black and silver model for 9675 + tax. The best deal I have for the LE is 10299 + tax.  The wife fell in love with the 2 tone paint job of the black and silver one and I can live with either one ( just want a busa ). I guess what Im struggling with is. Is it worth the xtra 6-7 hundred bucks for the LE or not.

I have cash in hand for the bike and if I get the black and silver one I can put the exhaust on it the same day I pick it up.

HELP! ! ! !  I just dont realy know what to do because I cannot put them side by side and make a decision and realy dont wanna wait the weather is getting nice out there.
Just get the two tone one. It's nice looking too and you really can't see much of the colors when your riding anyway.
smile.gif

They're the same busa. Go for the one you think looks better since that's really the only difference. Well, that and one is used and the other is new.

With the weather we have had lately, I would wait for the 05 SE/LE!
wink.gif

Otherwise if it finally becomes riding weather, you might have to bite the bullet and get one NOW!
tounge.gif

It's your choice but the Charcoal SE/LE will look TITS! Since I have had a Non-SE/LE and currently have a SE/LE, I would go with the SE/LE.....IMO!
cool.gif

This conversation needs to stop right now, get the LE. I know it must suck having to wait but that is one kick ass color and the $ isn't that big a deal when you consider the overall price.
smile.gif

I'm in the same boat, been waitin on my 05 LE for what seems like an eternity, but I know it will be worth the wait.
biggrin.gif

If you like the two tone color... and your saving some $$$, and your sure its a clean deal, go for it! If I were in your place I would have ...

a razor....and some shaving cream. Yup....that'll do it. Oh wait....what was the topic again? It wasn't about smooth regions?

Get the cheaper of the two, you'll be upgrading next year when the new ones come out anyway. Not to start the rumor mill but I have a feeling when the Suzuki Hayabusa gets some significant changes done to it a lot of folks will be selling theirs and getting the new one.

First, I would have a tought time trying to do a deal for a new bike over eBay. Check out everything before you commit. Another thing to thing of is if your wife loves the color that may help with the mod budget in the future!
biggrin.gif
I think the LE will be extremely nice, but you have to take all things into consideration.

I couldn't wait for the LE's to arrive, I jumped on a Silver/Blue as soon as my dealer received it. The gunmetal LE color didn't really get me excited in the online pics, maybe I'll change my feelings once I see one in person. I'm still going to be smiling from ear to ear on my Silver/Blue though!!

Back