show me your 05 black and silver busa

gm1300

Registered
i dont think i am going to wait for the 05 LE like i originaly planned . waiting till may isnt realistic for me .

i was thinking on buying the 05 black and silver instead and then paiting it all silver(the 05 factory silver) because i was really never impressed with the 2 tone look

but now the black and silver is growing on me so i might just buy one and leave it stock for awhile. i can always go ahead with the custom paint job in the future

maybe if i see some pics of the 05 black and silver in real sunlight i will be able to decide what to do

thanks

You'll enjoy the fact that you have a Busa, but you will be disappointed that you didn't get the LE when you see them start to show their faces! Besides by the time weather starts gettin' comfortable to ride in NY it will almost be May anyway!
biggrin.gif

maybe i will wait till may . but there will be alot of 05 LE's out there .

maybe a solid metallic silver 05 would be even nicer .
with the painted inners and a nice undertail it might be nicer than the LE.

i love the look of the LE but that dark color will be a beetch to keep clean .and the wait till may will be torture

i prob wont get my tax return check for 2 weeks so i will decide then .

<!--EDIT|gm1300
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109097319 -->

come on guys .....

i know there are some proud new owners of 05 black and silver busa's just dying to show off there rides
biggrin.gif

pics please

These pictures suck, i'll try to get some better ones (whoops, you said black/silver)

<!--EDIT|jnor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109520813 -->

i dont think i am going to wait for the 05 LE like  i originaly planned . waiting till may isnt realistic for me .

i was thinking on buying the 05 black and silver instead and then paiting it all silver(the 05 factory silver) because i was really never impressed with the 2 tone look

but now the black and silver is growing on me so i might just buy one and leave it stock for awhile. i can always go ahead with the custom paint job in the future

maybe if i see some pics of the 05 black and silver in real sunlight i will be able to decide what to do

thanks
Don't let the cabin fever get the best of you, stick to your guns and wait it out.  
guns.gif

Just wrote off my 2001 black / grey (American model) which was my favorite color, and am leaning towards the black silver too.

Here in Canada I can't order the ever coveted gunmetal grey without shipping one up from the states. I called a few dealers on both sides of the border, but all say no warranty if I ship up. It's actually a bit cheaper too, but a lot of hassle.

Our LE is all black with gold forks and it looks awsome!!!, but I can't see keeping it mint looking in the real world of rock chips, tank bags and passanger boot marks

Post up those pics. They look a lot different than in the brouchure

Wait for the LE.. It looks great in pics. It's gotta look killer in person.

gotta trade off you're blue n silver and get one of those bill
cool.gif

thanks for the pics guys

those 2 look real good out in the sun (vrsca2003 and 05bulldog)

i should have my tax return check within 10 days then im going to talk to someone at the zuk dealer

i hear the LE aint coming out till may so i might not be able to wait

the black and silver is really growing on me

if i get the black and silver i could always paint it all silver so i get the solid color look i was originally looking for

i wouldnt mind waiting till may 1st but im affraid if i wait and then there is some BS and i dont get it till much later .

<!--EDIT|gm1300
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109302984 -->

Bump

More pictures please. Does anybody know if the Canadian version is exactly like the American paint scheme?

well gm1300 you should have done like I did, made a commitment to myself to lose "x" amount of lbs before I got the new 05 limited, which will take me until about mid to late April which is after I take the MSF and get the bike right after.....

im leaving right now to go to my accountant's office to sign for my tax return .

this means that within 10 days i will have the cash for the busa , burning a hole in my savings account.

i wonder how long i can hold out
tounge.gif

Back