Just had to do it

Pinball

Registered
Me and the wife went to Indy today just to look around and stuff. When we arrived at the dealer there they had only one black and silver on the floor with a big sold sign on it. I thought Whew, I can still hold out for the LE.

When the salesman came around and asked if he could help the wife started grillin him about the LE and such mabe in a week mabe in a month. But made us a great deal on the black and silver. Here is where I stick my foot in mouth. I told him if he could show me a brand new one not sold in the next 10 mins I would buy it for what he was telling me. Not kidding at all 2 mins later I see a big Semi pulling in the lot with SUZUKI on the side and the salesman said " Well we have a winner, theres your new bike right now".

After about 5 mins of talking with the wife she said she loved the color much more then the pics of the LE anyway and I sould get it. So we did.

I bought a new helmetl,Yosh bold on Pipes ( sound awsome ) and a Double bouble winscreen ( wich will NOT fit ).

It now has 20 miles on it and I gotta take a nap before I go to work tonight but cannot quit smiling I LOVE it !!!!!!!

Ill post a pic of it before I started anything at all on it when I get some time. nite nite everyone.

Congrats on the new wheels. (and the great wife)

Have fun breakin her in. Ride safe!

yep yep yep good choice but the blueand silver 05 is just a smidge faster
tounge.gif

Congrats! Way to take the plunge. Hate to let you all down, But it has been proven the red is actually the fastest.
tounge.gif

Seriously though we need to learn to look past the color barrier. I have a dream that one day all Busa's will live and speed in harmony. I have a dream that black Busa's and red Busa's and Blue Busa's and blond, natural Busa's will come together in a great rainbow coalition.

They will hold one common purpose; to speed mighty highways; to find the perfect twisty; to sit heavily between rhythm and harmony, uniting both.

I have a dream!

The Japanese have a word for stuff like that - Karma.

It was your destiny, Grasshopper.
biggrin.gif

Congrats and enjoy!

congrats on your new ride
beerchug.gif

dont forget to take out those stickers... and those reflectors
biggrin.gif

Let the mods begin

Congrats and enjoy that Black and Silver (Grey). I'm kind of partial to that color myself.

Congrats! Better lock up the check book and credit cards now! These mods will keep you in the poor house.:)

Excellant work.
I have the same fastest colors.
Ahem!
mad.gif
blackandblueisfastest!
biggrin.gif

Pinball, get used to smiling, 60k on mine and still smiling!
biggrin.gif
When will everyone realize that the reason they think they have the fastest color is because they all have some black on them .. hence the actual fastest color is ...drumroll please ..... all black of course!!
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

And welcome to the group!!
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|BusainSD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112789858 -->

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back