What should I sell my plastics for???

Itsxthexslim

Registered
So my 2001 busa will be put away soon for the winter. I'm doing a carbon fiber body and need some cash to put towards new body. I would like some thoughts on what a starting price should be. It's Cadillac escalade white with red marble. It was painted by bay cycles out in queens ny. Paint was done bout 7yrs ago and held up pretty good. Has bottoms of plastic scratched like usual since it's lowered and rear hump has a chip on it. Right side has a spider towards bottom. Couple spots have bubbles but u won't see it unless ur really looking. Bike gets a lot of attention. In its current state. Took a charity ride yesterday toys for tots and all the Harley guys complimented it. Check out attached pic and let me know what u guys think. I will also be including the front and rear seats wrapped in red wine ostrich

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Custom paint is hard to price. She looks great, but as far how to put a price on it.....no idea.

Couple guys on here have tried to sell their custom fairings and your never gonna get back anywhere close to what you paid to have it done. On top of the cost to ship them if the interested party lives aways away could tack on quite a bit as well. Better off trying to post them locally on CL or something

Back