what should be done this thing?

He has admitted to doing it so no trial needed. Fill a big container with boiling water and throw his ass in it. End of story. Save some tax dollars.

If that had been my child there would be no trial. There would be 2 rounds in him and that would be the end of the story for him.

i say lets boil him until his flesh falls off his bones then shrink his skull so it looks like one of those voo doo dole shrunken head things...i need something for my Halloween exhibit

i say lets boil him until his flesh falls off his bones then shrink his skull so it looks like one of those voo doo dole shrunken head things...i need something for my Halloween exhibit

There are thousands upon thousands of dogs put to sleep because tax dollars can't be spend on them to keep them alive till they can be put in a loving home. We should go green an recycle,..... put dirtbags like this in puppy chow cans.

People who can perform these kinds of actions should be tortured to no end. I think they should have to suffer whatever they have done to someone else and then die a very slow death. I hate these sick people

Back