What is this world coming to?

I was not going to open my mouth after I started the thread and then got the couple of grumbling posts of "why I bothered posting it" and such.

But Michelle I want to chime in and let you know that I agree with you 100% on everything that you have been posting. As a mother, this story horrified be and I think that is what was the driving force to share. That and insomnia. :laugh:

I am going to bed now but not before I go hug my child and snuggle up close for a couple of minutes. Children are such precious gifts from God!

Blue Ian Monster.jpg

I was not going to open my mouth after I started the thread and then got the couple of grumbling posts of "why I bothered posting it" and such.

But Michelle I want to chime in and let you know that I agree with you 100% on everything that you have been posting. As a mother, this story horrified be and I think that is what was the driving force to share. That and insomnia. :laugh:

I am going to bed now but not before I go hug my child and snuggle up close for a couple of minutes. Children are such precious gifts from God!

Agreed :beerchug:

Back