What is this world coming to?

Mrs.Rubber2Burn

The Diet Coke of Evil!!!
Donating Member
Registered
I was sickened by this story and it brought tears to my eyes. What is this world coming to? What could an innocent, tiny infant have done to deserve this?

Police: Woman killed her infant, ate part of brain - USATODAY.com

SAN ANTONIO (AP) — San Antonio police say a woman accused of beheading her 3-week-old infant son used a knife and two swords in the attack and ate some of the child's body parts.
San Antonio Police Chief William McManus told reporters Monday that Otty Sanchez's attack on her son, Scott Wesley Buchholtz-Sanchez, was "too heinous" to fully discuss.

But he says Sanchez ate part of the newborn's brain and bit off three of his toes before stabbing herself twice.

Police say the 33-year-old Sanchez told officers who were called to her house early Sunday that she killed her son at the devil's request.

Sanchez is charged with capital murder and is being held on $1 million bail. She is recovering from her wounds at a hospital.

re: What is this world coming to?

Just kill her no reason to waste any time or any insanity charges :firing:

Oh no, she's crazy you see...so we feed and house her for the rest of her natural life. God knows the world would be a better place without her, but we have become a nation of spineless sheep.

This lady is obviously bat sh*t crazy, not even she would realize she's going to hell as the injection hit her veins.....

Gee thanks for posting.

:poke:what the **** and was about to go to sleep and now have to distract my self dam

Last edited:

and on that note....goodnight

indeed......i could not even have taken the time to post this.

nothing personal mrswhipped :-/
Posted via Mobile Device

indeed......i could not even have taken the time to post this.

nothing personal mrswhipped :-/
Posted via Mobile Device

I didn't post it, but thanks for the compliment anyway!!! ;)

As sad, heinous, and disturbing as this report is, what is it going to take for some type of system to be put into place for new parents.

I am not a parent, but I can only imagine how over whelming it must get for both parents. If a woman is going through postpartum depression, it can push her over the edge and no one will know a thing until it is too late. Why not have some sort of mental test for both parents before they leave the hospital and maybe every couple of weeks for the first 6 months or so.

That poor little baby!!! If this woman ever does get back to normal, I don't know how she will live with herself. I couldn't. RIP little man. :(

I saw that on the local news yesterday morning. It has to be one of the most disturbing things I have seen on the news in a long long time. It seems like at least once a week a baby is injured or killed by a mother,father,or boyfriend. I Know this kind of thing is not exclusive to San Antonio but, it seems that it is becoming almost common. I can not understand this depravity.

I appreciate your post. It's a reminder to never ever let our guards down and turn your back on anyone and keep and close close string on our children. I worry and have worried myself to deth over the situation that this country is in and our government would put me in jail for just saying what the hell I would do and should be done. I think I could walk the street and just on a honest quick few minutes conversation with folks start drawing a line... live/not live and get it done! My nerves are absolutly shot and I'm on meds everyday and a major factor to this is spending 21 years of service trying to sort out all the wrong only to be turned against for doing and always doing the right thing. The right thing in todays world is for the most part wrong by todays standards. This story worries the swell out of me and I just assume I will live to see another civil war when we the people get tired of this **** and just go all out against it! This woman does not deserve one more breath... not one. I hope the lord is holding that little boy in his arms and they he will live forever in the kindom of heaven and there will never be no more pain for him. God bless the children of the lord and the rest of us as well. Where will this end?

I appreciate your post. It's a reminder to never ever let our guards down and turn your back on anyone and keep and close close string on our children. I worry and have worried myself to deth over the situation that this country is in and our government would put me in jail for just saying what the hell I would do and should be done. I think I could walk the street and just on a honest quick few minutes conversation with folks start drawing a line... live/not live and get it done! My nerves are absolutly shot and I'm on meds everyday and a major factor to this is spending 21 years of service trying to sort out all the wrong only to be turned against for doing and always doing the right thing. The right thing in todays world is for the most part wrong by todays standards. This story worries the swell out of me and I just assume I will live to see another civil war when we the people get tired of this **** and just go all out against it! This woman does not deserve one more breath... not one. I hope the lord is holding that little boy in his arms and they he will live forever in the kindom of heaven and there will never be no more pain for him. God bless the children of the lord and the rest of us as well. Where will this end?

Kind of a huge leap between this lady’s mental illness and all you perceive is wrong with this country, don't you think?

I read one report that she was schizophrenic. She is obviously mentally ill and that lead to her crime. This is not to in any way alleviate her of any responsibility. No doubt this is a disgusting crime but to me there is a difference between someone whose crimes are a result of their mental illness and someone who commits crimes for personal gain.

A better example of what is wrong with this country is the crew that killed the mother and father of special needs kids in Florida to rob them. This is much higher on the list to go to hell.

It's sad when you're almost used to reading stories like this...a Dad in CA (I think) tossed allegedly tossed his 4 year old daughter off a cliff to avoid paying child support, and then there's the guy last year that tossed all of his kids from a bridge,the Mom that killed all 5 of her kids in a tub, Susan Smith rolling her car in to a lake with little Alex and Michael strapped in their car seats, helpless...the most innocent in our world seem to suffer so senselessly at the hands of those they trust, those given a true gift to treasure, but instead they belittle, berate, abuse and oftentimes kill...

I think far too many mental cases slip through the cracks and procreate...not sure how we can ever curb that, but I do know I read far too often that these "parents" were depressed, diagnosed with mental illnesses, etc and no one in their lives seemed to think the kids might be at risk...

These are the people in society I would love to watch fry, maybe on PPV...I'd pay...shoot, I'd flip the switch.

Kind of a huge leap between this lady’s mental illness and all you perceive is wrong with this country, don't you think?

I read one report that she was schizophrenic. She is obviously mentally ill and that lead to her crime. This is not to in any way alleviate her of any responsibility. No doubt this is a disgusting crime but to me there is a difference between someone whose crimes are a result of their mental illness and someone who commits crimes for personal gain.

A better example of what is wrong with this country is the crew that killed the mother and father of special needs kids in Florida to rob them. This is much higher on the list to go to hell.

Well said. I'm always surprised by the number of supposedly compassionate people on the board who wish the death upon the insane.

cheers
ken

It's sad when you're almost used to reading stories like this...a Dad in CA (I think) tossed allegedly tossed his 4 year old daughter off a cliff to avoid paying child support, and then there's the guy last year that tossed all of his kids from a bridge,the Mom that killed all 5 of her kids in a tub, Susan Smith rolling her car in to a lake with little Alex and Michael strapped in their car seats, helpless...the most innocent in our world seem to suffer so senselessly at the hands of those they trust, those given a true gift to treasure, but instead they belittle, berate, abuse and oftentimes kill...

I think far too many mental cases slip through the cracks and procreate...not sure how we can ever curb that, but I do know I read far too often that these "parents" were depressed, diagnosed with mental illnesses, etc and no one in their lives seemed to think the kids might be at risk...

These are the people in society I would love to watch fry, maybe on PPV...I'd pay...shoot, I'd flip the switch.

and if they don't fry em at least sterilize them so they can't do this again. Makes me sick!!!!:banghead:

Back