WHAT ON EARTH!!!!

BaybeBusa04

Registered
Ok...so its a pretty shitty day over here in Ashburn VA...But it CANT be like this everywhere??
There is no kinds of action going on in here??? Did I miss something...are you all sleeping? Or do you all think i am that crazy and your just ignoring me???

I knew it!!! hahahahahahahahahaha lol. JK
Spice it up people..,I need some Friday entertainment!!!!!

Sorry, Carrie...Mike just got out of surgery, so I've been at the hospital all day long...

So, I take it I haven't missed much?!
tounge.gif

A shitty day there? Too bad!
tounge.gif

Over here in the "Palm Springs" of Washington it'll be right at 100 degrees today. This weekend is the Hydroplane races...Unlimiteds and Unlimited Lights, plus a huge airshow! It brings 50-100K people here every year.
Unfortunately, I have to work. Our store, however, is right next to the river. We can hear the boats, and watch the airshow from our lot.

That make ya feel better?
biggrin.gif

A shitty day there?  Too bad!
tounge.gif

Over here in the "Palm Springs" of Washington it'll be right at 100 degrees today.  This weekend is the Hydroplane races...Unlimiteds and Unlimited Lights, plus a huge airshow!  It brings 50-100K people here every year.
Unfortunately, I have to work.  Our store, however, is right next to the river.  We can hear the boats, and watch the airshow from our lot.

That make ya feel better?
biggrin.gif
Hey, it could be 110 degrees...
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

I think its in the upper 70s here...and just YUCKY! Its a gross rain where it rains and mists at the same time...HATE IT

Sorry, Carrie...Mike just got out of surgery, so I've been at the hospital all day long...

tounge.gif
Is everything ok?
rock.gif
Everything is ok. Michelle just had another dream about the hubby and Busa's and she couldnt take it.

By the time he woke up she had beaten him so badly with a frying pan that he could no longer defend himself (two broken arms you know) and she just kept beating him until she got tired

Ok...so its a pretty shitty day over here in Ashburn VA...But it CANT be like this everywhere??
There is no kinds of action going on in here???  Did I miss something...are you all sleeping?  Or do you all think i am that crazy and your just ignoring me???

I knew it!!!  hahahahahahahahahaha lol. JK
I was going to find my MC Hammer pants and take a picture of me in them... but I cant seem to find the darn things....

tounge.gif
Is everything ok?
rock.gif
Everything is ok. Michelle just had another dream about the hubby and Busa's and she couldnt take it.

By the time he woke up she had beaten him so badly with a frying pan that he could no longer defend himself (two broken arms you know) and she just kept beating him until she got tired
Shhhh...don't scare off the guys Thrasher...
laugh.gif

His nose is all bandaged up...and, he did cocaine this morning...they blast some liquid with a cocaine base up his nose, so I can now officially call him a "coke head"
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

There is no kinds of action going on in here???  Did I miss something...are you all sleeping?  Or do you all think i am that crazy and your just ignoring me???

I knew it!!!  hahahahahahahahahaha lol. JK
I was going to find my MC Hammer pants and take a picture of me in them... but I cant seem to find the darn things....
FIND THEM FIND THEM FIND THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohh that would be PRICELESS!!!

Back