So who missed me?

DitchDr2

Registered
So who all here missed me? Ok who noticed I was gone? Ok, who cares? Really none of you? Well I care about you, ALL of you, Well ok most!!

So whats new in the Busa world? Seems a lot has gone on since I kind of fell off the earth.

Hi Ditch!
I remember you. The last I remember you were working but had some medical issues. Am I correct?
Hope life is treating you better and stay safe!
Good to see you posting again.
Bubba

I was a pretty active member for a while, but had a few issues come into my life I had to sort out.

Life is much better now, the ex and I split, No hatred there, just was not meant to be. It was rough on my kid but he adjusted pretty well to not having mommy and daddy in the same house. Have a new woman in my life, and let me tell ya, I have never been as happy as I am with her. I have never met a person that makes me just want to smile by just seeing her walk in a room. ( yeah im whipped lol). Got into a pretty bad bike accident a little over a year ago that turned my life upside down for a bit ( more on that in a min) But all in all life is great thanks for asking!!

:welcome: back...after a bad crash, we're just glad to still have you around :beerchug:

Always glad to hear from long time members, and It's good to hear things are looking up for you.

I have never been as happy as I am with her. I have never met a person that makes me just want to smile by just seeing her walk in a room. ( yeah im whipped lol).

No you are not whipped - it sounds like you are in Love - one of the best feelings this world has to offer us.

Back