What mods next?

03LEBUSA

Registered
I have been to the track twice a week for the last month working on my launch and shift points and some of you guys had some pointers and others at the track. 03' TRE, lowered front and rear, 4-2-1/micron, 62.5" wheelbase, shinko 003. 16t front sprocket, My 60's are high 1.50's right now and I could bracket race the thing w/ a 9.6-9.8 dial in it is so consistant. friday night 17 runs and they all were 9.6-9.90, so with out getting in the motor deep what else besides a bottle , I will spray it If I can get it alittle faster first let me know what i need

i dunno wbout where your at but most tracks require a NHRA licence when you start to get into the single digits. i think its 8.99 or better here so if you bottle it you maybe looking at a red flag. on that note i'd spray it just to get it there :laugh:

i dunno wbout where your at but most tracks require a NHRA licence when you start to get into the single digits. i think its 8.99 or better here so if you bottle it you maybe looking at a red flag. on that note i'd spray it just to get it there :laugh:

so if you run high 8's you can get flagged? im totally dreaming here but mine is def capable without the bottle what would happen if i did run thatfast

actually its 9.99 for NHRA and then you have to have a license and have 3 people watch you who have one

so if i run faster then 9.99 ill get flagged and lose if i dont have an nhra licence?

If you are at a "real" track. I'm south side of Chicago, I could easily go to route66 in Joliet but then I would need a license, so I go south to US 41 in morocco,IN and as long as you got leathers and helmet ,gloves and such they dont care about license b/c they are not sanctioned w/NHRA, but I do plan on getting one anyway so I can go to other tracks and run full out

Back