spring time mods:

G

goesnines27

I decided to put extensions on my 03'LE and while I was there I found the cush drive rubbers shot so I got new ones from schnitz, Got the TRE on the way, heard mixed results from these but i'll try it, Slammed it in the front with billet tree and lowered in the rear, 16-42 vortex sprockets , 4-1 header w/micron pipe, air box mod was done, I'm a decent rider , had more than 1 600 that I got deep in the 10's stock , my ? is this should be enough to whoop on my buddy I hope , rider is probably equal and he has me by about 60lbs or so. He's got an 05' R1 w/ full exhaust, -1 +2 , P/c . I'm not talking 1/4 mile I just mean most of the time will prob be messin around from a roll and I just wanna be sure to pull on him, ever since I sold the race car his car is faster and he got rid of the 02' R1 and got this and I just wanna make sure my bike is faster, I know with his not lowered and mine w/the arm now in a drag race I'll kill him but power-weight from a roll is what i'm asking b/c I don't have enough exp w/ liter bikes I always had 600's and 636 went sraight to the busa then. whatya think?

Grab a PC and get a proper dyno tune just to make sure your completely squared away and you should pull him most always.

Grab a PC and get a proper dyno tune just to make sure your completely squared away and you should pull him most always.

thats what I was hoping, hands down I'm sure I got more hp, but these things are bulky, will get it tuned and with 16-42 still ok for highway cruise at 80 or so right, just askin b/c these dont rev like my 600's 16k or so

My friend has an 08 R1 that I don't see as a threat. He used to have a busa and always is saying he should have got another busa. His was stolen, I guess some learn the hard way:laugh:

Ditch the TRE it will cost you ET. Reflash your ECU instead, get with BoostbySmith for all your ECU reflash needs. Reflashing gives you access to your limiters and tweaking fuel and ignition maps for tuning. There are some guys out there that will reflash for you for a price if your not into going that deep on mods.

Back