What!!! It's Done???

That is very sweet. Lookin forward to seeing it in person. See ya in July.

E, that this is without a doubt the finest custom painted Busa that I have ever seen. You should be proud.

Your paint job is WAY too good to do the photos in the garage with a flash. Take some more pics out in the sun where we can really get a good look at it. It's definitely an awesome paint job. Nice work. Can't wait to see pics out in the sun.

Thanks again guys, this means alot to me. there is so much more that i want to do to it but i need to ride this beast for awhile. this winter i think i'll finish her up.

as for pics in the sun... they will be coming to you next week as soon as she is back from the shop.

again thank you.

-E

<!--EDIT|Big_E
Reason for Edit: "oops"|1083903359 -->

Will be waiting for more pics.
cool.gif

Wow Ef.....it's incredible......paint looks absolutely insane bro.
Nice job......now get out there and put some miles on that baby.......and doooooooon't scratch it...pleeease.
biggrin.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
thumbs-up.gif
thumbs-up.gif

beerchug.gif

thumbs-up.gif

I had to come back and check that paint again... really sweet dood... nice nice

TADAH!!!! THATS MY BOYEEEE! Right on man nice job! soooooo when we ridin? - Kent

Efren, howz about a couple shots out in the sun? I like the high mounts too dude.

wow.gif
That is the most beautiful Busa I've seen to date! I love that custom paint! Very well done~ I'm sure it was worth the wait~
Congrats on gettin 'er finished up!!
cool.gif

LOVE IT....LOVE IT.....LOVE IT.......LOVE IT....LOVE IT......

( Have I said I love it
rock.gif
)

do mine next!!!!!

Back