What is this part? Left panel removed,

mitchelldanger

Registered
That line supplies the head with pressurized oil.is yours leaking at the crimp?
Yes. the crimp is leaking so I purchased a new one from eBay. It's entirely possible it will have the same issue.

I actually have two questions now, the first being if there is a crimp tool that will re-crimp the oil line? Next, I would like to know if I need to wait until I change the oil to swap out the hose or can I change it with the oilk still in?

c10

Registered
Yes. the crimp is leaking so I purchased a new one from eBay. It's entirely possible it will have the same issue.

I actually have two questions now, the first being if there is a crimp tool that will re-crimp the oil line? Next, I would like to know if I need to wait until I change the oil to swap out the hose or can I change it with the oilk still in?
you can replace the line without changing the oil . Just replace the small amount lost that may be sitting in the line . a hydraulic shop may be able to add crimp , but would rather make you a new line for about 40 bucks .

Smoke_King

Registered
Can someone please give me a link or part number for that oil hose and the one that is right infront of it, it looks exactly the same but attaches above the other line on top and goes to the side of the engine, same concept. Thanks appreciate it!

Smoke_King

Registered
Can someone please give me a link or part number for that oil hose and the one that is right infront of it, it looks exactly the same but attaches above the other line on top and goes to the side of the engine, same concept. Thanks appreciate it!
P.s. forgot to add it’s in the other side!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kitchener rider PArt number lower left fairing black blue 2002 General Bike Related Topics 4
D Chain Broke and left part of clutch rod in motor Busa problems 9
E What is this part ? Appearance mods 5
rubbersidedown Several part question on Gen I color scheme... General Bike Related Topics 24
D What is this part? Gen II Busa Information 10
rubbersidedown Seems I'm always after that elusive Busa part,like these. General Bike Related Topics 5
rubbersidedown Is pot/marijuana legal in yer part of the world? Random Thoughts 36
HayaWakened Nat'l Backorder on This Tiny Little Part Maintenance and Do-It-Yourself 7
J SWING ARM HELP PART 2 Gen II Busa Information 13
turbobusa2000 Better to part out or sell as whole General Bike Related Topics 4
E 99 hayabusa - What is the part number for the gasket that connects the fuel pump assembly together? General Bike Related Topics 3
T Are you part of the Hayabusa elite force? General Bike Related Topics 34
c10 8 minutes of BusaWing part 2 walk around Gen II Busa Information 40
c10 New custom part from NH Gen II Busa Information 9
ItsDooomz ID this part , win $20 Gen II Busa Information 20
T Part Question General Bike Related Topics 1
Dopey Anyone have these or know the part number? General Bike Related Topics 5
Slowstang305 Carbon fiber cowl fitment... is this part junk? Gen II Busa Information 24
A Two part question for a noob Maintenance and Do-It-Yourself 7
D Which part of the clutch assembly did I break? Busa problems 6
Hny Badger Looking for a part# New Owners Forum 12
Bobby914 fuel sending unit part numbers General Bike Related Topics 2
Scooby315 White 2017 Hayabusa Part Out General Bike Related Topics 30
Jose J Ortega What part is this? Maintenance and Do-It-Yourself 10
Jose J Ortega What Is This Part Name? Busa problems 1
Fernando New Owner 2017 Haya Part 2 New Owners Forum 67
Apex23 Need Help Finding A Part # For Clip And Bolt To Deflector Wing Appearance mods 5
SirCraft85 Do Anyone Know The Name Of This Part ??? Engine and Performance mods 6
c10 Made This Part For My Bird General Bike Related Topics 3
F New Fuel Pump, Cheapest Place & Part Number. Gen II Busa Information 5
rubbersidedown Would Anybody Have The Part Number For The Buell Pegs? General Bike Related Topics 20
skydivr Parts Slueths...help Me Find A Part Yes This Is A Challenge! General Bike Related Topics 4
Twobrothersbusa Looking For Help Finding A Part Random Thoughts 0
E What part is this called? (Front Cowling Where Turn Signals Are) General Bike Related Topics 6
stevo_1978 Needed Part....Wasnt sure where to post this Appearance mods 2
Zrultima Wheel Bearings Part # and installation Maintenance and Do-It-Yourself 2
gurrera Hiding in Plain Sight (PART 2) Random Thoughts 2
gurrera Really down memory lane part 3 Random Thoughts 3
gurrera Really down memory lane part 2 Random Thoughts 1
gurrera Really down memory lane part 1 Random Thoughts 4
SSGT_B Part 1 complete. Appearance mods 12
rubbersidedown So....Life in the PJ's.... Part Deux.... Random Thoughts 23
gurrera Mother Nature's selfies part 2 Random Thoughts 1
goalie31 OEM Part Source General Bike Related Topics 2
F Help identify this part! General Bike Related Topics 3
jch364 what is the right tool and part to do the job right.? rotors and bearings General Bike Related Topics 4
S running rich at part throttle and hesitating; any luck with FI cleaners, or advice? General Bike Related Topics 4
cosmic_ocean What is this frame plastic part called? General Bike Related Topics 8
Dan Homebrew part II, bottling day Random Thoughts 10
Dookoo Buy frame or part out 2012 Busa General Bike Related Topics 19