What is this part? Left panel removed,

mitchelldanger

Registered
20191013_143336.jpg
whats the black tube with crimped ends called? Can't find it in the maintenance book and it needs to be fixed

That line supplies the head with pressurized oil.is yours leaking at the crimp?
Yes. the crimp is leaking so I purchased a new one from eBay. It's entirely possible it will have the same issue.

I actually have two questions now, the first being if there is a crimp tool that will re-crimp the oil line? Next, I would like to know if I need to wait until I change the oil to swap out the hose or can I change it with the oilk still in?

Yes. the crimp is leaking so I purchased a new one from eBay. It's entirely possible it will have the same issue.

I actually have two questions now, the first being if there is a crimp tool that will re-crimp the oil line? Next, I would like to know if I need to wait until I change the oil to swap out the hose or can I change it with the oilk still in?
you can replace the line without changing the oil . Just replace the small amount lost that may be sitting in the line . a hydraulic shop may be able to add crimp , but would rather make you a new line for about 40 bucks .

Can someone please give me a link or part number for that oil hose and the one that is right infront of it, it looks exactly the same but attaches above the other line on top and goes to the side of the engine, same concept. Thanks appreciate it!

Can someone please give me a link or part number for that oil hose and the one that is right infront of it, it looks exactly the same but attaches above the other line on top and goes to the side of the engine, same concept. Thanks appreciate it!
P.s. forgot to add it’s in the other side!

Back