What gear is this?

KYT

Registered
Suzuki has been posting some photos on Facebook, of different things, a few of which being a white GenII Hayabusa.
I've been trying to figure out what the rider is wearing (because I like it).
Timeline Photos | Facebook

So far I'm pretty sure the suit is: RS Taichi GP-WRX R303 LEATHER SUIT

But looking around online I can't seem to find a Hayabusa branded one. Is it something custom made?

In one photo the gloves look like the GP-Evo here
However in other photos the cuff(?)/wrist part is a different color combination than the white/grey in the above product page, it's black/grey.

The helmet is quite obviously an ARAI, assuming it must be custom, I haven't had any luck finding it online.
The boots I haven't even started on. I can't make out the logo/designs on them and they aren't anything I'm familiar with.

What say you?

I like the suit in the first one.. That's about all I can say! lol.. Good luck on finding them.. Hope to see it when you find it!

To the OP, you have to remember that the commercial may have been shot overseas so a lot of the gear there is stuff we won't ever see here. The also have different names for similar looking gear across the pond. Arai for example has completely different names for all of their helmets on the Euro site

To the OP, you have to remember that the commercial may have been shot overseas so a lot of the gear there is stuff we won't ever see here. The also have different names for similar looking gear across the pond. Arai for example has completely different names for all of their helmets on the Euro site

well poopy

Back