CycleWorld looking for a few

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Read this over on our sister site so I thought I'd pass it along...

"Hi guys,

I'm visiting from Cycle World.com, where I'm the online editor. To prepare for an upcoming story on our website about the Hayabusa, we'd like to prepare a photo gallery of customized Hayabusas. Your photo, if we choose it, will be seen by a lot of people and make you immortal. Girls will swoon! Or not.

Anyway, please send me one or two good shots of your bike, hi-rez and landscape orientation. We'd like to see something beyond a pipe and new windscreen, please; custom means at least new paint, if not wheels, exhaust, wild motor mods, etc.

Please accompany the photo with your name and hometown, along with one or two sentences describing what makes your bike special. Best entry (our readers will vote) gets Cycle World swag!

Please email your submissions directly to me: getshokin@hfmus.com. Thanks for reading!

Gabe Ets-Hokin
Online Editor
Cycle World magazine
www.cycleworld.com "

Mine is stock,

Well ridden and still very shiney......
super.gif

I'll send you some Green Mountain State shots, where bling isn't half as important as riding skills are.........

(Chromed-n-Stretched @ Jun. 25 2007,10:15) evryone told me my gas pump busa pic needed to be in a magazine, so i sent it in.  we'll see!
It is a great shot...good luck!!! It should be in an ad for "new ways to travel with the sky-high gas prices"
cool.gif

I've sent this one in... mentioned the Org and since its our first big MNG, this might make it... plus there's a lotta busas
cool.gif

cyclefest.jpg

Back