what do you guys think of this?

It looks kind of cool, but personally, not a big fan of the look. It seems to look to be kind of an amateur booty on a pro’s arshe. If you want to lift the back and have that kind of Gixxer 1K look, I’d get a dog bone to lift the back end of your Hayabusa. I put one (dog bone) to lift the back end of my Busa several years ago (Spudley did, also, jump in anytime, Spudley). I’ve got a Mototeck under tail with the back raised one inch and I love the look (arshe up in the air) and the handling. I think that with the rear raised, the Busa rocks through the turns. It has always amazed me how well the Hayabusa, with a small rear lift, handles through the turns, and yet it never really gets any acknowledgement as being a canyon carver with the easy and small modification.
The only real problem: Find a Vendor that sells Dog bones that lift the rear at least one inch; all of the Dog bones for sale lower the Hayabusa; the simple concept (the Hayabusa is a Drag Racer and that’s it) that most seem to have. The Hayabusa can tear up turns as well as straight a ways! The Bros at Suzuki did a great job!

By the way, :welcome: Welcome Home and thank you for your service!!!:beerchug:

I think that is pretty dang spicy...only thing is I love how it rides with two up....think this may make it more uncomfortable...but if I wasnt married I'd have it done:thumbsup:

I like the look of the different tail even though the bike pictured is a show bike, not an everyday riding bike.

Back