What do you think my insurance will do?

What do you think my insurance will do? - what will they do?

• Pay it off?

Votes: 21 100.0%
  • Pay the value of an 2004?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pay off what I owe ($6,800)?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

V8N3T

More mods plz..
Donating Member
Registered
ok, so im gonna call my insurance tomorrow and get the ball rolling on this claim. Anyways, I wanted to ask what yall think they will do by looking at this thread and looking at the damage.

You cant tell but the left side was damaged also.

If things turn out for the best, I may just invest in a 2007 busa
tounge.gif
I just cant see my self getting a 1000class bike. I love the top end of a busa. Anyways, leme know what yall think!

Chances are if they total it out you will get whatever there book value is.If you had mods done unless you let your insurance company know and paid extra to cover the mods they will pay nothing for the extra's.They dont care what is owed on the bike if its $50.00 or $15000.00 they will pay what (THERE) book value is.That is where gap insurance comes in handy.Just my $.02

keith

If they total it you might want to buy it back from them and part it out. This way you could make up some of the GAP.

Here is what happened when I went down in May. All the plastics were damaged or scratched with mostly cosmitics like turn signals, mirrors, windshield, front faring and fender. The only thing mechinically wrong was the radiator. Progressive totaled out my 2000 with 11,000 + miles w/ mainly plastic damage. I had custom chrome rims, double bubble windshield, braided brake lines, and white signals. They gave me $9243 minus $500 deductable, I recieved a check for $8743. Hope this helps give you piece of mine. They said I could buy the bike back at 50%, because the busa hold it value more then any other bike!

They said I could buy the bike back at 50%, because the busa hold it value more then any other bike!

wow
bowdown.gif

1 bad 2k

So for a little over $4600 you have a minimum damaged Busa and $4600 to fix it back.

Back