what do u guys think about this for luggage?

yup. Use my tank bag all the time and it holds quite a bit but want something to hold a bit more to use when the wife and i take rides. Really not sure what i want just yet, saddlebags or a rack off the back to hold a tail bag/case or something like that. Would be nice to find something that doesn't ruin the look of the bike also, got lots of research to do!!

I like it. Seeing this makes me wonder why another company doesn't come up with a backrest mounted to one of those. I haven't figured out why Corbin seems to be the only one who makes a backrest for the Busa. I've seen the one's on here people have made so it can't be that difficult. I just might get one of these myself. :thumbsup:

TwistedThrottle.com : SW-MOTECH Alu-Rack Toprack (Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1340R, '08-) for Givi, Hepco-Becker, & Krauser topcases - GPT.05.576.100.B

would work perfectly for a decently small tail bag or hard case. Want something other than my tank bag for a little more storage, without being a suitcase hangin off the back. If i purchased this i could go to iron pony and see what size tail bag/hard pack would fit on it

They also make a soft luggage carrier. Click on the adapter option on that page. I think that you have to buy a separate mount to connect it to the rack. I'm not sure and they aren't very clear about it. Go to search and type in soft luggage carrier several pics available. I have the Twisted Throttle catalog it's not much more informative than the website.

Friend of mine bought one of these and the side racks for his ZX-14. I intend to do the same for my Gen II Busa. They are of solid construction and work great. He has detachable Givi bags for all 3 locations and they pop off and lock on in seconds.

When I ride to Alaska, I will have this set up.

Answers my next question too bc i was gonna ask if this would work with the corbin backrest

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back