BUMMER!!!!!

Warchild

Banned
Well, crap..... I was hoping to have these hard cases for a lengthy 4000 mile trip in mid-August, but a email from TwistedThrottle.com this morning suggests otherwise:

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Your order has been temporarily delayed. An expected ship date is provided below.

==================================================================
Ordered: 1 KFT.05.575.200 SW-MOTECH Quick-Lock EVO Carrier (Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa, '08-) for Givi, TraX ALU-BOX, & Krauser sidecases
Expected Ship Date: 19-Sep-2008

Ordered: 1 KFT.00.152.205 SW-MOTECH sidecase adapter kit for Quick-Lock EVO sideracks (GIVI Monokey/Kappa)

==================================================================[/quote]
Bummer....  
sadnews.gif

On the glass-half-full side... at least TwistedThrottle.com keeps the lines of communication open; would've been uncool to not know of this and fully expect the original mid-August delivery date told when ordering.

Guess that Ventura rack will have to suffice for another long haul....
dunno.gif

Well, crap..... I was hoping to have these hard cases for a lengthy 4000 mile trip in mid-August, but a email from TwistedThrottle.com this morning suggests otherwise:

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:
<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Your order has been temporarily delayed. An expected ship date is provided below.

==================================================================
Ordered: 1 KFT.05.575.200 SW-MOTECH Quick-Lock EVO Carrier (Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa, '08-) for Givi, TraX ALU-BOX, & Krauser sidecases

Ordered: 1 KFT.00.152.205 SW-MOTECH sidecase adapter kit for Quick-Lock EVO sideracks (GIVI Monokey/Kappa)

==================================================================[/quote]
Bummer....  
sadnews.gif

On the glass-half-full side... at least TwistedThrottle.com keeps the lines of communication open; would've been uncool to not know of this and fully expect the original mid-August delivery date told when ordering.

Guess that Ventura rack will have to suffice for another long haul....
dunno.gif
[/quote]
man that sucks
banghead.gif
dumb question, but have you looked else where? i thought corbin made some pretty nice hard bags for the busa? might want to check them out?

Thats what they told me would happen if I tried to squeeze in on the August shipment! So, I guess its September for us both..... Bummer for you cause this wasn't suppose to happen! But, I do like the fact as well they keep you in the shipping loop.

I was gonna order the same--but couldn't wait (going on a trip starting Sept 6). So, I ordered the Ventura rack system instead. I figure I can always ebay it when I'm done.

I ordered the SW-MOTECH Alu-Rack Toprack & Givi top box and got a ship date of 9/22. I tried the Ventura Rack from the previous bike and of course it didn't fit. Guess I'll just use the tank bag and soft luggage until my parts show up. I don't have a big trip planned until early next year so I should have the time for the parts to come in.

Got my EVO carrier today. Fits perfect. Seems to be ready in Europe.

Sweet... That's exactly what I'm going to run! I like that they open from the top and not from the side. Also bought the CooCase V28, was tired of getting caught in the rain with my soft bags.

Back