What did u buy your Busa for X-mass?

c10 as i am sure you know the Ohlins could way a pound more and they would still be worth the improvement . But to also save 9 pounds and improve the unsprung weight situation its just win win
Ah but light weight wheels . NOW we are talking weight savings and improved handling and braking
Given the price of both i am not sure if I would not buy Wheels ahead of suspension when i get around to that sort of thing
Certainly a valid point JP. But I am of the opinion that the suspension is most critical as it impacts everything the bike does. You could argue that wheels do also, and I'm not sure I would disagree with that point of view either. Bottom line is you need both!

Fallen arches. I think you are right. From limited research up here wheels are cheaper than a pipe. And then again and it's entirely personal, I like the dual pipes fot looks and a quiet bike for stealth :)
But having both is the best of both

Fallen arches. I think you are right. From limited research up here wheels are cheaper than a pipe. And then again and it's entirely personal, I like the dual pipes fot looks and a quiet bike for stealth :)
But having both is the best of both
Last time I checked , BST's weren't cheaper than a pipe !! If you get your stock suspension tuned / enhanced for $ value , then the wheels are usually the next option , handling update . Of course , if then down the track you may choose to go further , and upgrade the suspension to something like full Ohlins .
If you want the bike to turn better etc. , you will ultimately do both , but if you mostly ride / race straight line , you may still want minor suspension adjustment , but more so the lightweight wheels .

D93EE3F8-E094-4309-8791-E7F3D3C9CEB2.jpeg

Tank pad and gas cap add ons. The two combined helps with the white to black contrast.
AC91CF33-1154-4428-BFEC-4559F2F6F582.jpeg

Miguel? Wtf man you been holding out on me. I didn’t know you had those sexy a$$ wheels :eek:
Sounds like you need to upgrade your office setup with a bigger monitor for your computer, sir. LOL! Been running these for years. I wanted carrozzerias, but there was some negative reviews about them back then, so decided to okay it save and went with these.

Sounds like you need to upgrade your office setup with a bigger monitor for your computer, sir. LOL! Been running these for years. I wanted carrozzerias, but there was some negative reviews about them back then, so decided to okay it save and went with these.
To be honest the rims are slick but with the small picture & the silver color they match perfectly with the silver through out the rest of the bike fairing, muffler etc. They look like what should have come from the factory in a perfect world. I never noticed them either until you put up the bigger pictures.

Pardon silver & black on bike & black rims that match frame. If you don't catch the shape from a distance mistaken as stock (photo). Now in person Whoo no doubt up in your face. Think I need to start saving for a set Now.

To be honest the rims are slick but with the small picture & the silver color they match perfectly with the silver through out the rest of the bike fairing, muffler etc. They look like what should have come from the factory in a perfect world. I never noticed them either until you put up the bigger pictures.
Yeah, is hard to tell by looking at the small picture.

Back