What did u buy your Busa for X-mass?

Mine gets a cake every year in October his birth date month

20171021_195056.jpg

New EK 120 link metalic red chain & master link. Cost? Had to buy 2 new tires for the wife's truck. Ouch 32" tires.

I got my ECU sent to Frank at Powerhouse, cant wait to get it back and take her out, we were 64 degrees today so plenty of ride time!! I also installed my $80 Ebay shorty pipes with a baffle welded in about 2 weeks ago and not gonna lie, they sound terrific. I get compliments from Harley riders now, not to heard of in a prodominitly hog rider town. Its really is amazing to hear what it truly sounds like without those big cans on her!

I got my ECU sent to Frank at Powerhouse, cant wait to get it back and take her out, we were 64 degrees today so plenty of ride time!! I also installed my $80 Ebay shorty pipes with a baffle welded in about 2 weeks ago and not gonna lie, they sound terrific. I get compliments from Harley riders now, not to heard of in a prodominitly hog rider town. Its really is amazing to hear what it truly sounds like without those big cans on her!
Yes sounds different; very Nastee!! Actually has slowed me down a bit just from the sound very satisfying enjoy the symphony.

It is a symphony, I really only bought them cause I was tired of the OEM can look, but honestly wouldn't change them out if someone gave me a $500 set. Sounds crazy or maybe stupid but I absolutely love the way it sounds. I have been told by 3 different people that it sounds like it looks!

Back