Votes: 40 19.5%

Votes: 57 27.8%

Votes: 59 28.8%

• Total voters

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Yeah another useless thread.

But I am curious as to the condition of your bike, On a scale of 1 to 10 how is her or his appearance.

1 Being Trashed and Barely running

5 Being Good condition with maybe Scratches or small Cracks

10 Being Pristine ( New Bike or Older Bike in Perfect shape )

i would have said 10 this winter but the move over seas put some scratches on her but nothing too serious so i rated her an 8

where does a bike that is in pieces waiting for re-assembly fall on this chart? poor Lucy! :laugh:

I would say a 9 because she is not perfect, but she is close enough and gets the job done. :beerchug:

I think Luci is a 6. She's built to be riden hard and has a few chips and scratches under the layer of dirt.

I said 8...and thats a very solid 8, especially for being 11 years old! 14,000 miles, 9,000 of which happened in the past year and a half.

taken today:

harris hill 008.jpg

I said 8...and thats a very solid 8, especially for being 11 years old! 14,000 miles, 9,000 of which happened in the past year and a half.

taken today:

I still sooooo love that color! :bowdown:

Rated Ripley a 9 (assuming 10 is show quality).....only 3500miles on her :hide:

:whistle:

was a 5, when im done she will be like new with only 632 miles on the clock:thumbsup:
how she was when i picked her up>>>

WRECKED2.jpg

I voted 10 but now that i think about it probably a 9 cause there is a couple of chips and it does get rode hard.

50,000 miles and still first place , and best of show . ( small show but it counts ) :)

MrRobertFrisbeeandhisREDHayabusa.jpg

5 cause it has quite a few scratches an a very poor effort from my painter who didn't do anything about the poor prep work for paint scratches even on the slip on cans. :down: My swingarm looks like a midget with a sledge hammer went psycho on it but that should be getting fixed pretty soon :thumbsup: Thanks to an org. member here.

But when she is moving down the road it looks like 7 cause you can't sit there an :poke: out all the little things wrong with her.

These bikes sometimes need there hair pulled a little when ridden :laugh:so they get a little abused once in a while, still love them just the same :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just realized I need new pics.. These are missing some fresh scratches but i will wait to get my swingarm

busa 13.jpg

busa in black.jpg

IMG_9883.jpg

Last edited:
Back