Votes: 4 2.0%

Votes: 8 3.9%

Votes: 8 3.9%

Votes: 28 13.7%

Votes: 40 19.5%

Votes: 57 27.8%

Votes: 59 28.8%

• Total voters
I had to give Imelda a 5. She needs a paint job very badly! Poor girl is drab olive green right now, NOT this sailors fav color!:laugh:

I'm gonna have to say towards the upper end of the scale. If it wasn't i'd be in the garage or spendin' more money on it. My baby, I enjoy working on it all the time. THANKS SO MUCH TO THE ORG.
I REALLY APPRICIATE ALL THE HELP FROM EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING I'VE ASKED FOR!:beerchug:

IMG_2044.jpg

IMG_2042.jpg

My 05 has been garaged since it was bought. Hadn't been tagged since 08. Had 1300 miles on her. Not a scratch. The hump was still in the factory plastic.
Posted via Mobile Device

4 here...I need new plastics all the way around, the seat is cracked and you can see the insides, i got a busted blinker cover, the levers are busted and bent. She needs some work but I got no funds... oh well..

I would rather ride than spend all my free time cleaning. If I wanted to do that I would have bought a Harley:whistle:

sent from my dunce stool via Tapatalk

My 09 is a ten! 12000 miles and she gets wiped down after every ride, garaged and covered. It's only been ridden in the rain once so even the nooks and crannies are clean. Even the chain looks good cause I use Du-pont chain lube. :laugh:

In about a month she will be a 10. She's in pieces right now...

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Two year old poll I missed and I voted 9. Been caught in the rain a few times recently :laugh:

Back