Post A Pic That Show's What Condition Your Condition Is In!

justintime2

What's your story?
Donating Member
Registered
Rules: You or your family must have taken the pic and no politics or religion, just $h!t that brings a smile to your face and doesn't suck...:withstupid:
disclaimer: I reserve the right to add more pics if someone else's life appears to be photographically better than mine.

Granddaughter with my GSD (she just walked up, sat down and hugged her)
IMG_5102%201_zps9xeflero.jpg

IMG_8593%201_zps6cko1nmc.jpg

Dodge Challenger on a local scenic drive
IMG_6523%201_zpskpcgryzl.jpg

image.jpeg
I'll see your G dotter and raise...my G dotter. Both are beautiful and mine just turned nine months old yesterday and has three teeth showing! She's almost walking too. Stands on her own and while holding onto my fingers, walks all over the place. Stella Rose, what a pleasure.

Rules: You or your family must have taken the pic and no politics or religion, just $h!t that brings a smile to your face and doesn't suck...
disclaimer: I reserve the right to add more pics if someone else's life appears to be photographically better than mine.

Okay so I thought this was a great Idea and so I put a little thought into it and decided that for a long time now we needed an official way to keep track of these little contest on the site... If you go to the top of the page there is a new Tab called Contest, you can go there an submit your bestest pic to win something, not sure what it is yet but whoever has the best upload based on the topic will get something sent to them... I will keep these things going from now on... Nice work Justintime2!

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/medi...thing-that-brings-a-smile-to-your-face.1/view

On the top right there is a button that says Add Entry, just click that and upload your image...

Okay so I thought this was a great Idea and so I put a little thought into it and decided that for a long time now we needed an official way to keep track of these little contest on the site... If you go to the top of the page there is a new Tab called Contest, you can go there an submit your bestest pic to win something, not sure what it is yet but whoever has the best upload based on the topic will get something sent to them... I will keep these things going from now on... Nice work Justintime2!

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/medi...thing-that-brings-a-smile-to-your-face.1/view

On the top right there is a button that says Add Entry, just click that and upload your image...

That's cool, thanks Cap!

I know there are more pics out there that bring a smile to your face, let's see them!

Great pic! Has he shown in interest in helping with the mechanical stuff still or is it still too early for that?

CBX,
Cap started a contest based off this one and put a link up. Unfortunately the contest is now over so it's too late to vote. I forgot to add a pic to it myself and missed it...

Back