Votes: 4 2.0%

Votes: 8 3.9%

Votes: 8 3.9%

Votes: 28 13.7%

Votes: 40 19.5%

Votes: 57 27.8%

Votes: 59 28.8%

• Total voters
I got a 7. Have to lay down some new paint, get a front seat and just clean it up. I guess it's not too bad for 45k mile's.

mines a 1 right now but thats because shes all tore apart and getting painted / powder coated.. shes been getting alot of money spent on her this winter and a complete makeover

Gotta give mine an 8 got her with 575 miles 3 weeks ago and just clicked over 2,600 today :-) she needs a bath or I'd giver a 9 :poke:

If 5 is the average than the responses should cluster around 5 in a nice bell shaped curve. Just goes to show people way over estimate the condition of their bikes.

Kinda like asking 100 people if their driving skills are below average, average, or above average. The answers are skewed towards above average most has a inflated sense of their ability behind the wheel (or the condition of their bike :) ) If people were truly objective they would answer average.

Mine is 5.5 :laugh::laugh::laugh:

cheers
ken

If 5 is the average than the responses should cluster around 5 in a nice bell shaped curve. Just goes to show people way over estimate the condition of their bikes.

Kinda like asking 100 people if their driving skills are below average, average, or above average. The answers are skewed towards above average most has a inflated sense of their ability behind the wheel (or the condition of their bike :) ) If people were truly objective they would answer average.

Mine is 5.5 :laugh::laugh::laugh:

cheers
ken

Well when I was in high-school with a 1-10 scale 7 was average 7 was a C so if you believe a 5 should be the average witch is 50% that is not a good sign SR. I believe 10 would be off show room floor. No scratches, no dirt. Just shine

Few scratches and haven't cleaned it since the last rain. 18k miles. 10k in the last year. I use it like it should :)

Mine is a 7-8. All the mods add up to a pretty wicked sport touring machine! But the Busa is a "go bike" not a "show bike" and we earned every scratch on both of us! :laugh:

DSC_0537.jpg

I had to give Big Red a 10. She is was new last year and almost flawless. Just detailed and waxed her again earlier this week and the only nick I could find anywhere is a tiny hair line scratch on one of the Yoshi slip ons. I am not going to hold that against her!

Back