• candy red

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • deep red transparent

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys while the bike is down for now (still dont know if i'll be able to ride this season or not) I'm powdercoating a few parts and i wanna do my calipers but i dont know what color so i figured you guys could help me decide. here they are
this is flame red below
phpThumb.php

this is candy red
phpThumb.php

and here is deep red transparent
phpThumb.php

Last edited:
Are you painting the bike or part's.If the bike's blue I don't know if those color's will go with it. If you are going to paint the bike and it is still blue,I will trade my bodywork for your's before you paint it.

Can't see your color choices but while I'm here, in re:

"My cell incase anyone should want to call me is 812-498-5956 (larry)
1 Smokin HOT fiance named Brittani"

Uhh, what's Brittani's cell number???:laugh:

Can't see your color choices but while I'm here, in re:

"My cell incase anyone should want to call me is 812-498-5956 (larry)
1 Smokin HOT fiance named Brittani"

Uhh, what's Brittani's cell number???:laugh:

812 498 5957? lol

DJsin you are good that is actually her number but dont be callin her i would hate to have to beat up a fellow board member:laugh:

Neither just my .002 goodluck with that though i would color match them to the bike before i went red ..:beerchug:

I'd go with either blak, white, silver, or blue. I don't know, the red might look good, but I don't know how it will contrast with that color blue. However, everyone has different taste which is what makes every busa unique! If you're dead set on red, I'd go with the candy. I think it'll look the best out of the 3 with the blue.

I love red calipers and i matched it the bst i could with the R on the tail section decal and my tank pads also have red in them. The blue would look good but i'm blacking out most of my bike so i want certain things to stand out.

Some nice colors not sure hw'd they look next to the blue...

But where is the hot pics of the hot fiance britanni :whistle:

Back