Keep Chrome Bolts. Or Get them colored? what about calipers?

MidnightBusainSD

Busa Rancher
Donating Member
Registered
Well as some of you know i'm doing a bunch of mods to Berserk2 over the winter.

Currently all my fairing bolts are Chrome along with other bolts like sprocket, rotor, kick stand and brake calipers.

I'm actually debating on taking them in and haveing a powdercoated spray a translucent Red over them. or leave them. what do you peeps think?

here are some pics of the bike. It will have Black OEM wheels the rear is converted to a 18 for the 240 tire.

I'm also considering doing this to the up pipe and the plenum of my Turbo kit. i am running the pipe out and to the back and haveing it ceramic coated Black. but no full pipe.

I have also updated the forks to 03 black and gold forks. and a black woodcraft stator cover with a red slider.

Hopefully this gives you an idea on how the bike is/will work

So here are some semi current pics of the bike.

View attachment 1512216

View attachment 1512217

Here are a couple of Old Berserk

View attachment 1512217

View attachment 1512219

View attachment 1512219

View attachment 1512221

Before i put berserk body work on it.

View attachment 1512222

So what do you peeps think? keep chrome Bolts? or go the extra mile and get them coated red?

Also looking to get the Dapincci Shock Painted Kandy red to kinda blend in some if i did the bolts in red.

otherwise everything else will be powdercoated or Anodized black. I'm getting a chrome triple tree cover coated to see what it looks like. also have chrome handles comeing.

Next inline. Get Calipers Powdercoated Black or leave the Gold ones?

View attachment 1512218

View attachment 1512220

Last edited:
Clear over red sounds good for that bike. I'm a dump pipe fan. I think dump pipes look badazz

BerserkinColo.jpg

Berserk2.jpg

Berserk2 has a lot to live up to. I would keep the chrome bolts, but that's just me.

i think it would look good black so they disappear. that paint deserves to be noticed and i think red bolts will be distracting.jmho. by the way beautiful bike.

Thats why i think leaveing them chrome would be better then the red Chrome pops out some right now but not as much as i think the red would. Hmm decisions decisions

And BigBS it dose and Dosen't i'm making this a completly diffrent bike just the same body work. I may even change that after awhile.

Back