Black or Wine Red?

Sorry for the not so good job, but I'm literally running out the door... Personally I'd go BLACK if I were you... I just got mine done in black on my black busa and they look great... :thumbsup:

August5thRide003copy.jpg

:beerchug:

blanca says black . Red powder coating will never match red anodizing , never .
It just fact . You will never be mentally happy with red pc and it will always be a diff color than your wheels .
Besides the rearsets are not something i think attn should be drawn to .

Jmo

+1000

If it's the right red, I would go with red...

How I in for big trouble.... I do powder coating on the side for friends. Hayabusa owners are friends! If the parts are small and already prepped I will power coat them at no cost.

After I do my wheels on my 87 ZL1000 I may offer to do others wheels, but I can't now because I have to get some under my belt first...

with the no cost said you will have to pay for the shipping both ways. If I don't have the color you will have to send that also ( powder is cheap ).

If you need more info maybe we can start a new thread..

1iBandit

Blanca says BLACK . red powder coating will never match red anodizing , never .
It just fact . You will never be mentally happy with red pc and it will always be a diff color than your wheels .
Besides the rearsets are not something I think attn should be drawn to .

Jmo

+1 on all counts. :thumbsup:

agreed with all the above. the red touches make it one of my favorites on the board. not to much, but just enough. black will blend yet set you apart tastefully. red will draw attention away from those bad wheels.

Go with black! Leave the red statement to be made by the wheels. Question for you, What about the exhaust? Gonna kind of be the proverbial sore thumb if all else is black or red??

What about the exhaust? Gonna kind of be the proverbial sore thumb if all else is black or red??

That's what's been keeping me from doing it that's why I left it alone for almost 3 years now. I just look at the other bikes and I like them powdercoated, too. We'll see. Right now, it's either leave it alone or go with black.

Thanks again, everyone. I appreciate your thoughts.:beerchug:

Here is what the side view looks like in black. I know that I have the same year and I think that the Black is definately a better way to go. I think you will find it detracts from the rims too much. The red is a good accent color to the bike but if you over do it it'll look like a circus wagon!

Sorry the pic isn't that great. I'll upload a better one when I get home from work.

side view.jpg

Back