Red Kanji?

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
Just want to ask my fellow busa owners this question.

Should I go with a red Kanji or just leave it alone? Also, how hard is it to take the originals off in case I decided to go with red?
Thanks!!!

Here she is again.
4313490028_535fbc0058_o.jpg

I like it as is, really makes the red wheels stand out! By the way the decals are not bad to take off with a hair dryer.
Posted via Mobile Device

Leave as is, the red Kanji would be too much and take your eye from thos gorgeous red wheels. just my 2c.

Keep her classy, Jesse.

I wouldn't mess with it.

I can tell you're jonesin' for a ride. Sorry, bro.

If you do decide to do it I would go with the red chrome. Just plain red wouldn't look right IMO. You might be able to get someone to photoshop it for you so you can get an idea.

Keep her classy, Jesse.

I wouldn't mess with it.

I can tell you're jonesin' for a ride. Sorry, bro.

Thanks, Scar. Don't worry, I won't mess with it. I just wanted to find out what people would think about the red Kanji.

I've been jonesin' for a ride. It's just not going to happen anytime soon. There's just way too much snow on the roads right now. They've been using front loaders and dump trucks to clean up. It's gonna be a while before we'll be able to ride again.

You might be able to get someone to photoshop it for you so you can get an idea.

That's a good idea just to see what she looks like. Can someone do it just so we can see? Thanks.:beerchug:

i personally would like the red kanji but i think it would change the entire look of the bike...you just have to decide what you want the final look for the bike to be and go for it

Back