Red Kanji?

Honesly, I really like it as is. Although, I'm real curious about what it would look like with the red chrome!

Dont get a red kanji, it will be too much red. Leave it alone or get a White kanji.
White, black and red go good together.:thumbsup:

Thanks again, everyone.:beerchug: I will definitely leave her alone. Like I've said before, just wanted your opinion.

IMO I think it would draw more attention to the bike as a whole if you DID change the kanji over to a red chrome. I wish I was good at photoshop because I would do it for you. I have tried a couple of times and I can't get it to look right so I'm not even going to post them. If you did the "Hayabusa" in the silver the kanji is now I think it would set it off perfectly. It looks good as is but I think it would look better with the red chrome.

Leave it like it is, you have little hints of red all over the bike to help bring out the wheels a red Kanji may be too much and draw attention away from them. Great looking bike I love the wheels.:cheerleader:

I got red kanji and it looks GOOD with the black....it would look great with your wheels, same thing i was thinking on doing...it would look good in my opinion

Thanks again, everyone.:beerchug:
My final decision is to leave her alone. I thought it would be good to keep the original ones. I just really wanted to see what she'd look like with the red ones but like what KvHD said, I already have little hints of red all over the bike. I think that's enough.

Back