What color goes good with blue?

I just got a black reflective overlay from tapeworks yesterday. I will post pics as soon as i get it on.

I am gonna get a hayabusa overlay logo set from Tapeworks.com for my blue 08 busa and am going to leave it up to the .org as to what color they think i should go with:laugh:

They have so many damn colors I cant make up my mind:banghead:

What color goes good with blue?

If you are going to stay with the gold wheels, I would go with just the stock as it would be too many colors clashing against each other. The only thing I would change about mine would be to have a white or silver pinstripe around the whole kanji.

I like the looks of Brandons

===================================================================

View attachment 186509

Dont tell him I used his picture he might want a Royalty.

Thanks for the props!
HAHA Michael where's my money?!

Avery makes a pearlescent white that would look unique on the blue 08, they also offer a white carbon fiber. There are actually many speciality colors produced by vinyl manufactures specifically for the RV & marine industries, these colors are generally not offered to sign supply distributors but available if one knows where to look. I'd recommend visiting your local independant custom sign shop (not a quickey franchise) and ask if you could view some vinyl color charts, such as 3M, Avery & Oracal (Oracal has a wide variety of metallic vinyl colors). Ask if they have a Sharpline vinyl color swatch book, lots of speciality metalics available from them that are unavailable elsewhere. I'm sure Tapeworks has access to all these vinyls.

Back