Votes: 541 90.3%
  • black

Votes: 27 4.5%
  • blue

Votes: 31 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I GOT TO SAY THE BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bowdown.gif

The black one is just flat-out beautiful!
My '99 gets a graceful and grateful, high mileage lap around the country this year in preparation of it's well deserved retirement next year. I won't ever trade it in, so it will have to share garage space with the newest addition.
super.gif

For like 1 day , Suzuki had a photo up of a blue/black scheme with black wheels. Like the orange/black but without the orange
biggrin.gif
It was a deeper blue much like the 2007 blue .

Did anyone happen to save it ?

smile.gif
I want the black one.....would also like to see the orange with an orange tail.....plus my 2 cents...I love the new tail and turn signals.

(mountainmotor @ Jul. 09 2007,14:23) For like 1 day , Suzuki had a photo up of a  blue/black scheme with black wheels. Like the orange/black but without the orange  
biggrin.gif
It was a deeper blue much like the 2007 blue .

Did anyone happen to save it ?
There is a very small picture of it in the new MOTORCYCLIST magazine that highlights the 08 model. I think it looks great as well...
cool.gif

Black, but with the gold rims they had on the Bluee 1. And All stickers removed.

And if it's not really black like some have said, i'll paint it black.

(GIXERHP @ Jul. 05 2007,10:14)
firedevil.gif
Im ordering a blue one!

I hope i can get asap, so i can have it ready for Daytona "08"
I figured you'd just go for first available. It's not like your going to leave your bike any of the stock colors for long if at all lol

From what I've seen the Black/Gray is a mix of the 02 LE and 05 LE so you kind of get the best of both worlds...  
super.gif

I won't buy another BLACK vehilce personally...

I don't believe the black is a solid black. Doesn't it have some gray/silver color in part of the fairing?

(Over_Easy @ Jul. 13 2007,12:10) I don't believe the black is a solid black.  Doesn't it have some gray/silver color in part of the fairing?
Hard to tell from the pictures. looks like the grey might be stickers.

Until they fix the fact that from behind it looks like one of those muffin top chicks wearing hip huggers, I think I will have to stick with Evelyn!

that blue one is tiiiight...candy paint on it...i have a 06 black/silver...wont be buying another bike anytime soon but if i was the blue would be my choice

I'll take the black/orange one... although the blue/black looks pretty good with those gold wheels. It would be interesting if Suzuki would allow choice of wheels...

I dont think any of the colors are overly sexy. None strike me like the o2 blk LE or the burnt orange LE did. If the black was really blk and not 1/2 gray id go that way. The blue is too drab , its not sexy electric blu nor is it almost black blu like my 04 , its somewhere in the drab middle. I think ill be waiting got a LE or 09.

I like the Blue, but dont care for the gold rims. swap the wheels for a black set and I would like the Blue bike over the Black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back