What are you drinking tonight...

I've been holding on to this for a while but I am seriously thinking about busting the seal. It was a gift and I've hard time cinvincing myself to drink a $180 bottle of scotch. It might be really good I would never replace it with my own money.

Go on...hit it. God hates a coward. :laugh:

RSD.

the neighbor had a few scottish inns gun beer (sp) for me. vanilla & toffy are the few listed ingredients and it was pretty tasty.

LAndshark and lime goes good with the machaca beef burritos the wifey made
Posted via Mobile Device

The blood of teenage virgins..... :laugh:

vampirebite.jpg

cheers
ken
I'm sorry bro, she is neither virgin nor a teen. :laugh:

Im having another night with mr crown royal because i went to fire up the 08 crf250r and found out someone dumped poweder laundry soap in tank, won't fire (obviously) carbs need rebuilt/cleaned whatever. what a day guys *sigh

Im having another night with mr crown royal because i went to fire up the 08 crf250r and found out someone dumped poweder laundry soap in tank, won't fire (obviously) carbs need rebuilt/cleaned whatever. what a day guys *sigh

Who in the fug would put soap in yer tank.:cussing:

RSD.

Dump tank.Dump carb fuel bowl.Replace filter(if there is one).Add fresh fuel.Might start up. ???

Could get lucky.

RSD.

Dump tank.Dump carb fuel bowl.Replace filter(if there is one).Add fresh fuel.Might start up. ???

Could get lucky.

RSD.

it's all gummy in there. Im searchin for a rebuild kit, time to get my hands dirty. I haven't even rode it a half hour since I bought it. medium length story:whistle: update: I'm runnin out of pop:laugh:

i went out and hit 2 bars had 4 Pepsi's and a friend wouldn't leave me til i did a shot of Jim with him. i was a good boy tonight. :goodboy:
last night i worked on bikes til 3-4am and got almost as tuned as the wing we were working on.:whistle:

Back