Going on vacation....whoo-hoo

jmaz268

Killin' is my business, a
Donating Member
Registered
Well I am going to Isla Mujeres( small island of coast of cancun here is some pics....

Going down there to go scuba diving and drink, visit the mexicans and drink, go deep water fishing and drink...go swimming and drink...go parasailing and drink....Did I mention I was gonna be drinking while there

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay...I'm jealous...
blush.gif

Have a blast! Drink a few for us...as if you needed to be reminded to drink at all...
laugh.gif

Went there while in Cancun for my honeymoon. A great drunk fest! The trip from Cancun to Isla Mujeras is about an hour and they start serving drinks as soon as the anchor comes into the boat. The scary part was getting out of the boat and swimming and snorkeling after having alcohol. Probably not one of the smartest moves I've ever made, but it was probably the highlight of that shortlived marriage! Live and learn! Enjoy it!

Oh yeah the ferry ride is gonna be the warm up. My hotel is awesome. Out my kitchen window I can see the lights of cancun and my bedroom goes toward the nrth shore of the island. I am a little excited about it, gonna be there for a week. go big or go home I always say. Guess that's why I have a busa huh

Have a great time.
cool.gif

I've originally got certified in Puerto Aventuras, about an hour south of Cancun, and have also done some wall/drift diving off of Cozumel.  The water is beautiful down there.  Wish I could be there.

Just watch the drinking before diving.  Might not be a good combo.  We usually cut off drinkin about 10pm if we were diving the next morning and didn't have any problems.

Yeah there will alot of drinking but two days at least will be dedicated to diving...no drinking....I feel like coming home and not with a bubble in my head of nitrogen

Sounds wonderful. Wish I was going also. Seems like I only get to dive a few times a year and have to leave Minnesota to do it. Wow, what a nice vacation you will have.

suddenly I don't like you anymore. Wait a minute. Did I ever like you? Do I know you?
biggrin.gif

Seriously tho, have fun. We all need a break now and then!

ANYBODY THAT WANTS TO GO YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET TICKETS RIGHT NOW FOR ABOUT 400 BUCKS FOR A WEEK. MY TOTAL COST FOR THIS TRIP WAS 750 FOR WEEK, INCLUDING AIRFARE AND MY TWO STORY CONDO.

SORRY IF I HAVE MADE ANY OF YOU ANGRY AND HATE WORK EVEN MORE. THEREFORE BY READING I AM EXEMPTING MYSELF FOR ANY BLAME WHATSOEVER FROM YOU KILLING OR MAMING ANY OF YOUR CO-WORKERS.

Looks like fun
smile.gif

Have a good time, but.........

Arn't you supposed to post pics AFTER the trip
rock.gif

and yes, have a
40__s.gif
for me too
tounge.gif

Back