Ok, I'll do it here...

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
I'd like to wish everyone a happy and safe New Years Eve tonight. Please dont drink and drive. Get a ride!
I'm just staying home with the family to enjoy it. what are all you guys/Gals plans?
peace.gif

Nothing exciting. Will stay up to see the ball drop, but that's about it. Hate the crowds and folks that drink too much and still try to drive. Roads here are still not the best and don't want to tempt things. Happy New Year to everyone!

At Church, running the sound room. Happy New Years everyone, please be safe. See ya next year.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
Happy New year. We're heading to the in-laws for dinner, then back to the farm to start drinkin
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

happy new years every1,,  and dont do anything i wouldnt do drunk
all_coholic.gif
on that farm
deadhorse.gif
(sam)
laugh.gif

The wife and I are staying in for the first time in about 5 years. Just going to watch some movies with my daughter and go get some dinner. We were going to go out, but I just have a bad feeling about doing so...kind of hard to explain. I get the same feeling sometimes before I go to jump on the busa, I just take the car instead.

We're going out briefly to a friend's party. probably home by 10:30 or 11:00 to beat the amateur nighters.

Happy New Year to you as well Brendan (and family of course), as well as everyone else. Sorry missed the prime-time to call, didn't know you too got shafted with work, but appreciate the text.

Just shipped out some stems and parts, took the lights down packed up the Christmas decor and will be watching movies in the basement theater with my wife, son (only two left with him) and our daughter.

Wishing all Riders a safe and wonderful year ahead and may everyone achieve their goals for 08'.

Charlie

Happy new year to you John,Sam,Charlie too! Nobody mentioned anything about watching the 3 Stooges Marathon! I think I might just have to watch some of that too! Sam, I'll be home if ya wanna chat after you are done having your way with the sheep herd....
laugh.gif

super.gif
PM -->
brendanp @ Dec. 31 2007 said:
1254714[/ATTACH] PM]
Happy new year to you John,Sam,Charlie too! Nobody mentioned anything about watching the 3 Stooges Marathon! I think I might just have to watch some of that too!  Sam, I'll be home if ya wanna chat after you are done having your way with the sheep herd....
laugh.gif
I watch the three stooges right here. Sam, you and me.

tounge.gif

r8

(just started on wine, all keys taken away from me
winkold.gif
)

super.gif

Me and de ol' lady are going to stay home and watch some movies. Happy New Year to every one!
beerchug.gif

Going to the neighbor's (walking distance) to shoot fireworks, drink some 'Shine, and have ourselves a merry old redneck new year!

Have a good one guys!!!

going to friends and having a halo 3 war till the wee hours of the morning... Hope everyone has a safe and happy new year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Heading over to WAG's place for a party... not sure if the Wifey is joining me (not feeling good at all, sinuses). Will most likely head out before midnight seeing as I have to be at my place of employment in the morning again...

Back