What aftermarket exhaust

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Saw a King when I was down visiting Arkansas at the Harley Shop. I know of all the places I'd see a rice burner, I'm at a HD dealer... But, it got me to thinking that the only thing I'd change would be the Exhaust set-up. So, whats your flavor and please post some pictures.

I haven't swapped exhausts yet, either. Likely to do it sometime this winter. Having the same trouble finding one that blows my skirt up.

Top two for me, so far:

Micron (Can't find it for sale in the U.S., though.)

Made for the '08 Busa, it reportedly will fit with a little work on the B-King. Love the sound. Pic attached.

Picture013.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
2 Brothers for me. The sound is awesome and the fit is perfect.Plus the fact it comes carbon covered was great since i'm going all carbon on the Bking to match my Busa...
P1010152.jpg

P1010157.jpg

+1 on the 2 Bros

Mine has the stainless slip ons and they sound awesome. From idle up to 3k or so its so deep it sounds nearly like a V-Twin then from 3-5 its kinda quiet but from about 5k rpm on up it just absolutely screams like a demon being tortured by the dark lord himself. Just absolutely beautiful sound. I love going under overpasses and hearing it reverberate all around it makes me feel all funny inside.

They are very loud but not obnoxious I guess is the best way to put it. Nobody will miss you coming but they wont freak out about your loud motorcycle exhaust because it sounds good. Its not a screeching grating noise like some of the sportbike exhausts that are on the street.

Im thinking of trying to find a way to get mine some kind of flat black or low gloss black instead of being so shiny. I dont know if it would be possible to do the high temp powder coat or if it would be worth the trouble. I may just take them off and scuff them up a little and hit them with some flat black (no not krylon some actual decent paint).

Anyway hope this helps. Very good slip ons I dont know about full systems as Im going to keep the catalyst and exhaust valve in place. I got the bike to ride/commute so mileage is an issue to me and full exhaust and all the other mods to get me some more power would just end up using more fuel in the end and hence lower my mileage. Since this is my first bike I think it has plenty of power as it is.
cool.gif

Hey clrwtrbusa, sweet bike! Nice Revo too! I've had 3 of them...

Velvet Jones-where in Arkansas are you? I'm in Fort Smith and will be bringing my B-King home tomorrow.

LOL I thought that as well, but more to life then big chest, we need a rear shot
cool.gif

As for rear shot of b-king some of the different exhaust systems are nice and some well.... they are different.

No pics, not installed, but I have the Brocks Street Megaphone Shorty in post 2, just waiting on break in per the dealer.
cool.gif

Back