Western NC busa owner

IRONWORKER

Registered
Just found this forum...... I bought my blue/silver 00 busa new back in 01 but because of work Its only got around 1500 miles on it - I've got a new job now & my traveling days are over with so this winter I'm gonna work on my bike..... I'm building it into drag/LSR bike so I'm installing a turbo & a 4in arm

Jon

:welcome: and we gonna need to see some pics!!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard. Come visit us in Robbinsville NC next week-end, close to 20 riders at the Phillips motel.

Lots of dragracers and several LSR's here. As well as anything you need to know.
These links might help you out if you want to go that fast.

Service manuals for Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycles, free download of service manuals for your GSXR bikes

Make switch to 32-bit??

boostbysmith.com - Home

Thanks bro! - I can't believe how much speed fodder is out there for busas! - When i got my bike the way to go was a TRE from Ivan. a PC & a Micron pipe LOL!! - I went out on the 74 bypass the other day & run it up to about 160 or so then backed outta the gas..... Man what a rush!!!!! - I fcuking LOVE my bike, i cannot believe I've let it just sit in the garage all these years...... I did manage to get my house paid for & put the wife thru college so it was worth it..... I've worked like a dog for years so now I'm gonna enjoy life a little

Welcome to the Board!
I Like the way your Thinking!
You got the Fever!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

:welcome: to the oRg , drag bike / LSR, I figured you for carving corners :laugh: great roads in that area.

Welcome fellow NC'er, great bunch of people around here. You need to come to the bash and meet some of the members in person.

Back