New Busa Owner in Western New York

BigSteve

Registered
Hello everyone,

I purchased a 1999 Hayabusa toady. :thumbsup:
It has a few mods including a Power Commander, 4 into 1 Yoshi RS-3 exhaust, Racing air filter, tuned and dynoed @ 163.4whp, has low miles and is in MINT condition!
I hope to find good riders advice/solid info which, will enhance my riding skills and technique. I'm from the Buffalo, New York area so if any of you are from this area and don't mind a long ride, count me in...Thanks

Once the weather here is better, I'll pull it out the garage and get a fews shots.

But, this one is similar:
busa_6-12-01.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome brother. I'm originally from Clymer, NY but now live just across the PA line in North East, PA. Its LITERALLY up against Ripley, NY if ya know of Ripley. Me and ChrisJP meet up a few times a year for ridin so we'll have to have ya come down & meet us sometime
Posted via Mobile Device

Congrats on the ride. We will have to ride when the weather breaks. Just a couple hours south of you.

Welcome to the madness! You'll find a lot of good people here.

Redkat, I've been meaning to ask you, where are you in erie? I went to Penn state behrend. Have to go for a ride next time I go back for a fraternity event.

:welcome: to the org., nice bike you have there :thumbsup:

Once the weather here is better, I'll pull it out of the garage and take better pics.

Is it possible to get this post combined into my 1st/original post...to get these pics@ the top? Moderators?
But, this one is mine. To bad it's snowing:
Feb09001.jpg

Feb09002.jpg

Last edited:
Back