New Busa Owner in Western New York

Hey---:welcome: to this board and to the "busa. I live near Brockport, so about 1 hour from you. I'm in Buffalo often and ride with a bunch of guys from there. Hit me back! :thumbsup:

img_8614.jpg

Hello everyone,

I purchased a 1999 Hayabusa toady. :thumbsup:
It has a few mods including a Power Commander, 4 into 1 Yoshi RS-3 exhaust, Racing air filter, tuned and dynoed @ 163.4whp, has low miles and is in MINT condition!
I hope to find good riders advice/solid info which, will enhance my riding skills and technique. I'm from the Buffalo, New York area so if any of you are from this area and don't mind a long ride, count me in...Thanks

I guess I should have re-read the original post and I would have answered my question above! Nice 4-2-1 Yoshi...I was thinking of the Yoshi TRS Carbon or the Brocks Megaphone/Alien, but now you got me thinking of the RS-3. I like the looks on your bike. I wonder if I would get any more gains from a Brocks over a Yoshi?

Hey guys, I'll be back in NY the end of May an hr north or Cuse. Would like to meet up with you guys while I'm there. I will be there for the summer.

My scoot....
l_17cf8e5339fc5b302b1534f01966038e.jpg

Back