Went to the local mountains ...........saw a lot of bikes

.. heh .. it's been awhile since I last razed Idyllwild .. last time was with a pack of Busa's n a lost 12 .. wait my freind was on that 12 .... :laugh: ..anyways.. it's been awhile, I run the (330) like no one else.. ok maybe the Chp .. gets a better clear shot on it .. :whistle: than I do.

Is that one 750 missin the rear seat?
How did that spyder do out in that terrian?
We sold out of all the ones we had!!!!

Is that one 750 missin the rear seat?
How did that spyder do out in that terrian?
We sold out of all the ones we had!!!!

Yeah I noticed it was missing when they stopped to talk.
The spider seemed to handle quite well, although they were not really tearing up the mountain. But they looked like they were having a blast on it.:thumbsup:

Thanks for all the nice comments
I am going to practice much more this summer.
Bubba

The guy on the Silver flamed ZX-6R is a load! That bike is hurtin! Great pics though Bubba! :thumbsup:

I soo want the smoked front turn signal lenses on Scar's bike ??? :banghead:

DANG IT! DANG IT! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

If I had just gone back up the road with those guys I would have been in the pics!!!! Then Scar would have not been the only one representing the ORG!

Heard about it from Scar, about Bubba pulling up next to him in his truck. Wish I could have met ya man. Hopefully next time! I can not wait to get my crazy month complete so I can get back out with you all down in SOCAL!!! My next three weekends are booked solid with family stuff so I wont be able to see any of you then.

The epic ride in June is soon fast approaching!!:thumbsup::cheerleader:

Back