A lot of images back online...

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Well team, it's literally taken me a year to get some things done but was finally able to make some serious progress over the past couple of months. Last night I imported about 70,000 images back into the forum that had been missing and I can report that they are now starting to show back up. I have some scripts running in the background that are still making some changes but progress is definitely being made. The pics that are showing up first are the org pics from the old gallery that had links in threads and post all over the forum.

Last night while I was working on this I saw literally thousands of images I have not seen in many years but one really caught my attention. Anyone that knew these two guys can tell you that life is better having known them, ridden with them and having the true honor of calling them both friends.

Both of these members have passed but left a huge legacy of kindness and showed us all what true friendship looks like.

Rest in Peace Kevin & Don

p1020314.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hey look at me , I'm yesterdays hero ..... hahahahah

Looking good there Red , if you lived downunder I would get you out dragging again ..... still waiting on a strip to be built since the old one has been wrecked by mis management.

#DevotedAnEntireDecade ~ #TeamWandLracing *

View attachment 1610414

1998 Prostar West Super Gas top ten .
1999 Prostar West Super Gas Champion !
2000 NMRA / Prostar Pro E / T runner up .
2001 , 2002 , & 2003 NMRA Pro E / T Champion !
2004 # 3 , 2005 , & 2006 NMRA Pro E / T runner up .
2007 Pro St . Legal # 6 , NMRA Pro E / T Champion !
2008 Motorcycle Drag Race Assoc . S / S Champion !
www.ApriliaForum.com ~ www.Dragbike.com
www.PMRcomponents.com www.NAARDEN.biz
Photos by
www.HooliganUnderground.com
You really were a talent on the Busa bro , reckon you could still run a decent number if you cared to , but did you forgot one forum , or have you decided to quit moderating for Ali on suzukihayabusa.org......hahahah

Back