Bike Shirts Back online and active

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey folks, you know that we started bike-shirts.com a many months ago in an effort to get this site paying for itself. While the support from the group has been fabulous we found a few flaws in the system and stopped pushing it until we could get them fixed. The site was working perfectly for things like the bash shirts because they were pre orders and inventory wasn't an issue but for the shirt that we were making in batches we ran into a few snags and oversold what we thought we had in inventory. Folks like LCB hung in there with us and waited months for shirts so we could run them in the next batch so we wouldnt have to do one off shirts. (Thanks to you that waited, you know who you are) We have since gotten the inventory fixed and now when you make an order it automatically deducts that from what we have in stock so we never oversell. It can be a pain to order because you can't tell if we are out of stock on an item until you drill down to the exact size that you want. I will work and see if I can find a better wat but for now thats just the way it is.... We have also found our price points and you will see that all shirts that we have in stock are now 10.00 + shipping. If you have ideas for us for shirts just let us know and we can make them up. We have done more custom shirts for members that we have sold for special events.... Let us know what you guys want you the creative juices I just make em... If you have artwork that you have designed send it to me and we will see what we can do, any artwork that we use and the member gets 5 free shirts so lets see the ideas.

CAp

Me likes,,i go order now...
beerchug.gif

quote: "If you have artwork that you have designed send it to me and we will see what we can do, any artwork that we use and the member gets 5 free shirts so lets see the ideas."

firedevil.gif

sad.gif

I just went to order 2 shirts and a falcon decal and all were out of stock.

As far as a shirt idea

I like the banner that says the hayabusa logo and gsx1300r and on the bottom "we don't ride fast, we just fly low"
super.gif

Sorry Cap, neewbe here, but can you provide a link for the shirts and decals? I have a new '07 Busa and am becoming a fanatic

Are these shirts screen printed or digitally printed?

I see there maybe a way to upload custom artwork...what is the price for getting custom work done. I just ordered a batch of shirts from somewhere else for my club, but if the price is right, and if it can be done, I'd use this.

Thx.

Are these shirts screen printed or digitally printed?
[/Quote]
Screen Printed...

Hey - mine came yesterday!! I was jazzed to the max until my son boosted it... Now I gotta get another one. Such is life with kiddies...

But seriously - thanks Captain & Mrs Captain... the wait was never a problem.

Back