Gratuitous Busa shots from the NC mountains

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
It was a miserable beginning to our surprise wedding trip, cabin fever set in, so we finally took a spin to find the perfect spot to get married, in the rain.

First pic is from the top of a mountain; it'll be a do-over because I'm sure the view is fantastic, when you can see it and the path up to the top isn't closed off due to hazards :crazy:

Second pic is a spot we found last fall...bottom of the mountain, lake view, quiet, beautiful...both are in the Joyce Kilmer Memorial Forrest near Robbinsville, NC should you ever need a destination to ride :cool:

20180425_124055_001.jpg

20180425_130058-EFFECTS-EFFECTS.jpg

Congrats on the wedding, and the ride. Not sure how y’all ride in the rain, I never had the guts to do it on purpose lol

Congrats on the wedding, and the ride. Not sure how y’all ride in the rain, I never had the guts to do it on purpose lol

Ask @fallenarch why we're good to ride in the rain! That trip home a few years back cured me of ANY fear I have of wet roads and my Busa. In fact, this trip was the first time I'd ever ridden the Dragon in the rain, and I left @omslaw because I felt great on wet roads. The next time we headed up there, dry sunny day, I rode worse and I was chasing him through the twisties. I told him "I think I ride better in the rain!" :crazy:

I run Pirelli Angel GT front and rear. @semi turned me on to them in Eureka Springs years ago and I've never looked back. I think @omslaw might be running Michelins, but he'd have to chime in...

Back