well time has come

mrninja9

Banned
well since i am unemployed i think i have to let things go it is so bad i cant even afford a new jacket this year my old one i had since 07 is to small. just dont think i can do this anymore i might have to let the bike go i am gint to make it to the bash then i think i will let her go and hopefully i will be able to get another one so if anyone knows where a fat tall mans riding jacket is real cheap let me know

Hope for better days, but prepare for the worst.

Necessary things come first, toys second.

Looking forward to seeing you at the bash.

Chris

I know your pain...I have been in thos boat since Jan....just filled UE tonight...severance is gone....
I'd like to meet Mike Z face to face (my ex-employer's CEO).
I have been reduced to looking at positions that pay barely 1/2 of my previous salary.

guns.gif

I say all the UE Bash attendees get 2 for 1 raffle tickets!

beerchug.gif

What size do you need? I am 6'5 340 with huge shoulders, and I bought a nice jacket on here that is leather, armored, but no vents. Its marked 5xl (bullshi1), if it will help you, and fit you, I will sell it CHEAP.mebbe even free

Damn that sucks Chris. Dont be a stranger though. Well any more stranger than you already are!
beerchug.gif

Hate to hear it dude. Good luck and hope that you start a new job real soon. I've been there also. Was out of work for 6 mos.

Chris, If you need it, I got a Joe Rocket 3xl Ballistic Nylon jacket. Slightly rashed, but not too bad. I'll give it to ya at the bash if it fits.

sorry to hear your troubles. sell your old jacket. post some pics. someone will buy it. see ya at the bash

What size do you need (and in what type of jacket)? We can surely scrape together a few bucks to help you out.

"Tall, fat and unemployed is no way to go through life, son."  (name that similar movie line)...? Believe me I know, I meet two of those criteria, tall and UE.

I hear ya' though...I've been unemployed since January myself and yes it sucks.  Took some time, money and effort to get my FL insurance license and now working on my Series 6...currently I'm in the second of four interview phases with a couple of big financial companies as a financial advisor.  Keeping my fingers crossed and hopefully I will have my choice of the two.

Keep your head up brother and get a game plan together and act on it...UE relief is only tolerable for a very short period.

thanks guys well lets see i am 6'5 265 all my height is upper body i have a custom dainese made when i was in korea it has little armor no vents i love it but it also says my name on the collar part it has been a part of my life (military stuff) i have no clue on measure ments i am tall fat and white hahaha

I appreciate everything this board means but i might have to take a vacation from here for awhile so i am looking forward to meeting all my busa brothers and sisters while i have a chance

Thanks guys and girls see you soon

So chris are you saying that you are selling your bike because you need a jacket?

or are you going to sell the bike regardless and you need a jacket for the bash?

Sorry dud I got lost amongst all the words.
all_coholic.gif

he11 i am lost no i dont have a jacket that will fit i am to the point the bike might be gone after the bash not sure yet if i can get a job then i will fight like he11 to keep her

Chris, your not helping us on the jacket thing with no measurements. Can you go to a big and tall mens department at the mall or something and either try on some jackets or have one of the clerks measure you? Also, do you have somewhere to stay at the bash and how are you getting down there, riding or on someones trailer. I'm sure if you would let us know what kind of help you could use to make the trip, you would find some of us would help.

Back