Well Finally Got The Bike Tuned!!

busalife2016

Registered
IMG_0253.JPG
IMG_0252.JPG
As the title says I rode the bike to Texas and had Jim at Sabin performance tune it for me...I'm pretty happy with her she gets up and goes it's a completely different bike and the mpg has Improved quite a bit I made it from Dallas, Tx to Purcell, OK with gas still in her overall I felt very satisfied with the tune.

IMG_0252.JPG

If the shop flashed it, why are using a Powercammander?
Is this a Gen2,

If the shop flashed it, why are using a Powercammander?
Is this a Gen2,
  • I bought the bike brand new from dealer I refused to leave with stock exhaust so I had them put the Brock's on they also threw in a PC since I didn't go to another dealership so that's why I have one...yes gen 2

Leave the guy alone 2 hours south he would have all the info
So your mad because I didn't wanna ride 5hours to you and back? I have all the info I need you may be good I don't doubt that but don't talk trash because I didn't use Igor a problem? Post on another thread!

No not hating stating facts you would have had it in RPM that is all.I don't think you have all the files.
Well sure sounds like hating imo telling someone to leave them alone because they didn't ride to more hours south and trust me I have all files I just posted that when it was on the dyno but I'm sorry I don't kiss a** like some of the other members do...

Back