Well, Finally got it back together

busa1300nut

Registered
Well, as most know, last thurs nite someone tried to boost my bike from my building. They got both my helmets, and my jacket, but not the bike. But thay did mess my switch up pretty bad. Fortunatly, I had the sterring locked, but it did make it hard to get the switch off, took me pretty much all day to do it, lol. But I got a switch off ebay, took a week to get, still dealing with the ins co, but I did get my bike back together, and I got a lock smith that,s gonna try to make the switch key work the gas cap and the hump, so I don,t have to carry 2 keys.
All I gotta get now is one of the stainless bolts and nut that hold on the upper clamp to the triple tree, it gaulded when I took it off, and the shipping cost more than the bolt, lol
It,s kinda tough to imagine some xxxxsucker standing there with a dam screw driver, or maybe a dam lawn mower key, hell, they took it too, lol. trying to take your $hit, after you have put your heart and soul into it, but as they say, it could have been a lot worse!
But anywho, thanks to all that replied to my post back when I was tring to get my switch off.

Back