Finally got the bike to the track

I already with my first run got a warning, if i hit 135mph, i need my IHRA licence.
What track is this at? Here at gateway its 9.99 or better you need a license.  i dont see how you would do the license thing anyway cause you have to do 9 passes and if your not consistant you wont get into the 9s or over 135 everytime
Yeah, same here although they make you get it after the first 9.99 pass.

yeah but what if you cant run 9.99 anymore?
wink.gif

I already with my first run got a warning, if i hit 135mph, i need my IHRA licence.
What track is this at? Here at gateway its 9.99 or better you need a license.  i dont see how you would do the license thing anyway cause you have to do 9 passes and if your not consistant you wont get into the 9s or over 135 everytime
you see, that what i was told last year, i hit 10.4, and was told dont hit a 9.99, but this year its all about 135? hmm..this was at race city speedway..
http://www.racecity.com/rules.php?n=27[/url]
so why were they giving me grief over my mph? well next time i will go to the tower and get it striaght with them.

<!--EDIT|02buzzya
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116226980 -->

I'm gonna laugh if that was you pitted next too us. There was a red Busa on the other side of my buddy Merf's pit.

hey streaker ill be down to NC june 15-24 maybe we can meet up at the rock
smile.gif

dude....... that was you beside me in staging with Streaker on your windscreen........
I was pitting behind the gas pumps with a bunch of locals and family.
I was wondering why it was familiar to me and just was so preoccupied with making passes and all the problems i had Saturday.....We were beside each other more than once in staging. I had the only red 04 with a Tobin seat and fairing screens. Weren't you there Fri Nite too........
My airshifter leaked down over night at home so I had to send my wife to Waldorf to get it filled with CO2. Then half way back the safety valve blew in the truck and fogged the whole truck up while she was driving. Then she gets back FBR hooks me up with a new valve and fills the tank with NOS and the fitting for the air line blows (which is where the original problem must have started.) So first round I had to foot shift and forgot and hit the button and missed second. Second time run I got my head right and turned a 9.63 foot shifting.
Dialed in a 9.61 for first round eliminations got the shifter fixed took the win on a red lighting opponent and turned a 9.56. Then the rains started to threaten and the announcement was made on canceling till Sunday after we finished our round and I had no plans for coming back, So I bowed out letting a cousin take the win with a blazin -.140 redlight with a 9.58 on a 61 dial. Packed up and the rains came....Home in 15 mins............

must be alot of bikes at your events??
rock.gif
here, we all know eachother, and anybody we dont know gets proper greetings..........

and after the races,
all_coholic.gif

cool.. I took home 2nd yesterday. had two rain delays, barely got the finals done before it finally got hammered and rained out the car classes.

dude....... that was you beside me in staging with Streaker on your windscreen........
You mean this sticker?:
you know youre hauling azz when you numbers start to blow off.
LOL!!!! Thanks!

Cache, good job!!! I was still in on Sat. night but the rain was coming and thay were talking about hail also, so I loaded my bike in the trailer and said fug it.

must be alot of bikes at your events??
rock.gif
   here, we all know eachother, and anybody we dont know gets proper greetings..........

and after the races,
all_coholic.gif
The MiRock series usually brings well over 100 bikes just in street et. And after the races....don't worry we know how to :
how long between rounds?!?!?!

our big events, ProStock Invitational, Division races, etc, about an hour and 45mins between rounds..

rosco15,

That is normal MPH for the basic mods with a good 60'.  I trapped 141-142 bonestock (17/40).  With most of the BDE stuff not all, I run 144-145 (16/40) and I weight 195lbs.

How much lower are you running?  You are shifting without the clutch lever right?

Add some racing fuel and the MPH will be even higher!
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121829067 -->

Just back from a week vacation cruise with the family........But to answer your question....I am running the normal 16-40. I weighed at the time of this post 198 naked. Since then I started workin around the house and yard and lost almost 20lbs. I am at about 182 now. Last week I took the Busa to the track in the Hot and Humid weather and still managed to run 147mph because of the weight lost. But I could only manage a 9.51@147 because I have been riding my 750 a lot lately and its got me all screwed up trying to launch the Busa......My 60's suck. I have gone from the 1.50's to constant wheelies and 1.60 Highs....

Back